Use this adhesive to glue on your breast forms for all-day, bra-less hold!
Click Here to Shop Janet’s Breast Form Remover
Click Here to Buy the Adhesive and Remover COMBO Set
Safely attach breast forms and accessories.
Medical-grade and skin-safe.
Attach breast forms for realistic movement and feel.
Janet’s silicone Breast Form Adhesive is formulated to safely glue on breast forms, prosthetic nipples and other appliances. This medical-grade breast adhesive is non-sensitizing and safe to use on skin. Unlike water-based adhesives, this silicone breast form glue is sweat resistant for long lasting results.
Why glue your breast forms?
- Bras aren’t always appropriate! Go bra-less for lingerie or bathing suits. Lose the bra for strapless or backless outfits.
- Ditch the bulky mastectomy bra! Glue your breast forms to enjoy low-cut, delicate lace and more attractive bras options.
- Realistic Feel and Movement! Attached breast forms move with your skin and feel like part of your body.
How to glue on breast forms
- Prepare the skin by washing with soap and water, or alcohol. Allow skin to fully dry.
- Apply Janet’s Breast Form Adhesive to the breast form or appliance. A thin coat is usually more effective than a thick coat.
- Allow Janet’s Breast Form Adhesive to fully dry. The adhesive is suspended in solvent, which needs a few minutes to evaporate.
- Press and hold the appliance against the skin. Janet’s Breast Form Adhesive is a pressure sensitive adhesive and maximum strength is achieved after applying pressure for several minutes.
- Remove with this remover.