Shipping Policies and Approximate Shipping Times
To all of our valued customers,
We are so happy for your business and we do the best we can to get your orders out immediately to the various shipping companies. Many orders arrive within one to four business days after shipment with regular ground shipping or Priority Mail. Slower services, such as Smartpost, Surepost, or USPS First Class Mail may take up to 14 business days to arrive. Once your package leaves our warehouse, we have absolutely no control over the travel of the package. When you select your shipping company during checkout, you are choosing the carrier you wish to do business with to get your package to you. We accept no responsibility for your package if it is lost by the carrier or stolen, or if it is delayed due to weather, delayed flights, or other circumstances beyond their control.
- We do our best to ship all orders the same BUSINESS DAY.
- Business days are Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Please Click Here for the Holiday Schedule.
- Orders received after 4:00 PM EST are not likely to ship same day.
- Expedited orders placed after 3:00 PM EST are not guaranteed to ship same day.
- Shipping times (Overnight, 2-Day, Ground etc) reflect transit times only — that does not include processing time.
- For orders placed for the weekend, not all shipping options are available for Saturday delivery in all locations. Please contact us by telephone (not by email!) if you require your package by a certain day or on a specific date.
- Please refer to our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on our website for details on the shipping policies.
- If you need an order by a certain day or delivered on a specific day, please contact us so that we can do our best to make those arrangements for you.
- Orders are processed in the order in which they are received.
- We use email to communicate with customers regarding orders. Certain circumstances may delay your order pending a response from you.
- If there are billing issues, or your order is flagged as possible fraud, we will send you an email to verify your order. For privacy reasons, we will always email you first. We only call you if the issue is time sensitive and we will never leave a message nor immediately disclose where we are calling from.
- Items that you order may ship from different warehouses. This is particularly common for some of the styles of shoes. You will be emailed separate tracking numbers if any part of your order is shipping separately.
- If you are having your order shipped to a P.O Box please be sure to choose either USPS First Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail as the Post Office does not accept packages shipped via Fed Ex Ground, 2Day, or Fed Ex Overnight.
- Please contact us regarding shoe availability when it comes to orders being shipped via Fed Ex Overnight/ 2Day, not all shoes are available for these shipping options.