Janet’s Closet sells all styles of clothing in a variety of sizes. In order to help you better determine the size to best fit your figure, we have created the size charts below. Many outfits in our online storefront are available in multiple sizes, including plus sizes.
How Janet’s Closet Sizing Works:
Our exclusive sizing makes sure your item will fit when you buy it. We hand measure everything when we get it in stock to make sure it will fit you.
Here’s how to measure yourself to make sure you buy the correct size:
2. Say you measure 36″, any clothing that says “Fits to Waist 36” you can fit in. If you want a looser fit, you can buy a “Fit to Waist 38” or “Fit to Waist 40”.
3. If an item says fit to chest, you measure just below your breast line. So if you’re a 36″ around your chest, any clothing that says “Fit to Chest 36” you can fit in.
All of our shoe sizes (except for LeDame) are in women’s sizes. So the RULE OF THUMB is, in order to get your shoe size in women’s sizes, you add 1 size to your men’s size for open toe styles and 2 sizes for closed toe styles. Say you wear a men’s size 9, and you want a pump, which is a closed toe. You will need to add 2 sizes to your men’s size to fit into that pump so you would order a size 11. If you wanted a sandal, which is open toe, you would order a size 10 because you go up 1 size for open toe shoes.
Our LeDame collection of shoes you order in your normal men’s size. If you wear a size 9 in men’s shoes, order a size 9.
Stocking Size Chart
How to Select Breast Forms and Bra Size
How to measure your breast form size:
- Measure around your chest, just below your bust keeping tape snug – not tight just like in the picture above.
- You take that measurement, and use it to select your breast forms. Use only even numbers, if you measure 35″ round up to 36″.
- Say for instance you measure 36″ around your chest. You would select a 36D, C, DD, E or whatever cup size you want.
How to measure your bra size:
- You take your chest measurement, which in the above example we said 36″ and add 4″ to it.
- If you have a 36″ chest, your bra size would be 40.
- You would then purchase a 40D, C, DD, E or whatever cup size you chose for your breast forms. If you chose a 36D as your breast form size, you would buy a 40D bra.
More about Janet’s Closet Clothing
Janet’s Closet’s main clientele are drag queens, female impersonators, drag show performers, entertainers, cross dressers, Las Vegas strippers, and the like. They shop at Janet’s Closet because of the great clothing quality, selection, and prices.
Janet’s closet provides the crossdresser with a variety of clothing. You can find the skirt, dress, or outfit you’ve always dreamed of wearing right here. If you don’t know what size to wear, simply review the sizing chart above or contact Janet and she’ll help you pick out what is right for you.