Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time out w/boobs!
I have real tits, gyno created.  After a spell of weight gain I grew them, then weight loss and they never went away.  At the beach last summer a woman sent her kid over to ask if I was a boy or a girl because all I had on were swim shorts, kinda brief tight ones.  Had my girlfriend not been along I would of had a lot of fun with that one.   A platform bra makes them stick way out with pointy nipples in a semi see thru.  I'm an exhibitionist I guess because I get a kick out of that.
(08-04-2022, 06:03 PM)Bobby Wrote: I have real tits, gyno created.  After a spell of weight gain I grew them, then weight loss and they never went away.  At the beach last summer a woman sent her kid over to ask if I was a boy or a girl because all I had on were swim shorts, kinda brief tight ones.  Had my girlfriend not been along I would of had a lot of fun with that one.   A platform bra makes them stick way out with pointy nipples in a semi see thru.  I'm an exhibitionist I guess because I get a kick out of that.

One of things I'd love are real tits! It gets tempting to go on HRT to see how they develop. All the women in my family, including my daughter have large breasts so the genetics is in me somewhere, but my wife isn't much of a fan of it. So I'm using fake ones for some time yet!
Amy
I had puffy areola as a kid, took a lot of teasing back then boys swam naked at school and in the YMCA pool. Never hated them or anything, they were just a part of me. In the service, I would get slapped on the ass in the shower, but it was just joking around. When we came back from Korea I had my first gay thing. That was not known on base and was for money, From that I started working on improving them with exercise. Today I like them.
(02-22-2021, 08:14 AM)slvspanties Wrote: I've only gone out once in public several years ago wearing a bra with breast forms. There's no way I can pass in public as a lady either so, like you, wore my winter jacket to conceal my look. Once I was in the restaurant I was lucky enough to be seated at a table in a quiet area of the place. I'm sure the waitress noticed my breasts as she took a double look when she first came up to the table. I just simply sat at the table somewhat leaned forward so I wasn't so obviously showing my breasts.
The thrill of it all, even if I was dressed in "male mode" over my panties, bra and forms, was so exciting. Just the sense of walking around in public and feeling my breasts jiggle a bit felt incredible.
Love wearing my sexy lace bras and panties when I go get pedicures and unbutton my shirt a little so the girls that do my nails can see my bra.  usually the place I go isn't too busy most of the time - if it's busy I don;t unbutton!

but, then again when I go get massages they love to hug me when I arrive - they get such a kick out of my breasts!

oh well, the little thrills in life!

Heather