Janet's Closet Forum
First time out w/boobs! - Printable Version

+- Janet's Closet Forum (https://forums.janetscloset.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Stories (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: First time out w/boobs! (/showthread.php?tid=5373)

Pages: 1 2

First time out w/boobs! - marcieCT - 02-19-2021

<p>I've been wearing panties and sexy thongs under my jeans&nbsp;for years, but only recently have gotten into more sexy things. So I finally got the nerve to buy breast forms and a bra, which gave me a nice pair of C/D sized boobs! I wore them a few times around the house, but really wanted to try wearing them out in public. I have a beard so totally can't pass for female, but that didn't stop me. So I slid on pink thong panties, and&nbsp;I put on a thin sweater, which didn't hide my big tits and protruding nipples very much. Being cold out, I put on a winter jacket, which made my sexy boobs a bit less obvious. I drove to the local adult toy and lingerie store and went inside, nervous as hell but really turned on. I hunched over a little to try to hide my new endowment, while I looked around for some sexy panties to wear, avoiding the teen girls and other guys there looking for valentines day stuff. I browsed through the bras, panties and&nbsp;garter belts, trying not to get hard from the excitement. I found a sexy pair of white lace panties (on sale, no less!), and went to check out. The girl behind the counter didn't give me a second look, and I left feeling exhilarated! Once in the car I looked at my purchase, which turned out to be a medium size instead of the large I thought they were. I got home and squeezed into them, and couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror.&nbsp;</p><p>Can't wait to do that again! Looks like tomorrow; I have to go back and get another pair that are the right size!</p><p><br></p><p>Marcie</p>

RE: First time out w/boobs! - slvspanties - 02-22-2021

I've only gone out once in public several years ago wearing a bra with breast forms. There's no way I can pass in public as a lady either so, like you, wore my winter jacket to conceal my look. Once I was in the restaurant I was lucky enough to be seated at a table in a quiet area of the place. I'm sure the waitress noticed my breasts as she took a double look when she first came up to the table. I just simply sat at the table somewhat leaned forward so I wasn't so obviously showing my breasts.
The thrill of it all, even if I was dressed in "male mode" over my panties, bra and forms, was so exciting. Just the sense of walking around in public and feeling my breasts jiggle a bit felt incredible.

RE: First time out w/boobs! - Suzy - 02-22-2021

Hi - I feel so lucky. I purchased some new breast forms (American Woman) a few months ago from Janet’s. I love them. I feel lucky since I do go out in public a lot dressed as a woman. I never have a problem and am always treated like a lady. I’m fortunate that I’m only 5’6” and about 150 lbs. Also hardly any beard, so easy to cover with foundation. Also, I find wearing the darn mask almost makes it easier, at least for me. I would post photos, but the forum is still not working in that regard. However, you can see photos I have posted in the past on this forum.

Anyhow, good luck out there - I hope you can get out en femme sometime in the future! Hugs, Suzy

RE: First time out w/boobs! - marcieCT - 02-24-2021

<p>
(02-22-2021, 08:14 AM)slvspanties Wrote: The thrill of it all, even if I was dressed in "male mode" over my panties, bra and forms, was so exciting. Just the sense of walking around in public and feeling my breasts jiggle a bit felt incredible.

</p><p><br></p><p>Absolutely this! I love knowing that I'm feeling and dressed more femme than most of the women I walk past...</p>

RE: First time out w/boobs! - CanuckGirl - 02-24-2021

Great experience there, thanks for sharing. I now go out quite often fully dressed up, but the very first two times I still had a full beard. Once was to a private party at a house, so in a way it doesn't count as it wasn't public, but the other time was in a restaurant, but the room was also quite private.
However, OMG did those two times wet my appetite for more! So I fully shaved for the first time in over 30 years, so I could learn makeup and learn to pass.
Amy

RE: First time out w/boobs! - Licktysplit - 02-24-2021

Great to hear about your experience, I was so determined to once again be the woman I once was back in my younger days (don't we all) that I went on an extreme diet, worked out seven days a week and spent countless hours on the treadmill all that combined with the support of my wife and some good make up I am once again enjoying going out as my female self mostly at night but still extremely titillating

RE: First time out w/boobs! - marcieCT - 02-25-2021

<p>
(02-24-2021, 11:40 PM)Licktysplit Wrote: Great to hear about your experience, I was so determined to once again be the woman I once was back in my younger days (don't we all) that I went on an extreme diet, worked out seven days a week and spent countless hours on the treadmill all that combined with the support of my wife and some good make up I am once again enjoying going out as my female self mostly at night but still extremely titillating

</p><p>I need to do that too, but it's a long road...</p>

RE: First time out w/boobs! - Licktysplit - 02-25-2021

(02-25-2021, 09:10 PM)marcieCT Wrote: <p>
(02-24-2021, 11:40 PM)Licktysplit Wrote: Great to hear about your experience, I was so determined to once again be the woman I once was back in my younger days (don't we all) that I went on an extreme diet, worked out seven days a week and spent countless hours on the treadmill all that combined with the support of my wife and some good make up I am once again enjoying going out as my female self mostly at night but still extremely titillating

</p><p>I need to do that too, but it's a long road...</p>
Yes it can be a long painful road but when you slip on a nice tight fitting skirt that hugs your ass it makes it all worth it. I do cheat by wearing girdles a lot Smile

RE: First time out w/boobs! - Myka - 02-28-2021

I had a similar experience with breast forms. First, I am obsessed with having them so it was inevitable I would try to wear them outside. It felt great and almost natural, a bra under my clothes with these delightful gel inserts. They were well hidden - I probably just looked like a broad-chested man, which Im not, but it was thrilling to be busty out in public, even if it was just the grocery store on an early Sat morning. I will be tempted to take this further as the weather warms and I will have less clothes hiding them. I mean, who wants to do that? Wink

RE: First time out w/boobs! - doozer2019 - 07-21-2022

I have been out in public wearing my big titties and it is so exciting!

I am not passable at all...no wig, no makeup. But I wore tights, my man parts tucked, a tight shirt over my 40DD bra filled to capacity and beyond. 

I went into an adult store once...several customers and 2 clerks and no one seemed to notice. They had to notice...lol...so guess they just didn't care.

I have also stopped at the gas station several times to fill up. Every time was during the day so I was quite visible to whoever would look my way. 

I have also hit the drive thru a couple times. It's always interesting to see the reaction from the girls working the windows. One girls eyes bugged out so much!! She couldn't take her eyes off my tits!