Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time out w/boobs!
<p>I've been wearing panties and sexy thongs under my jeans&nbsp;for years, but only recently have gotten into more sexy things. So I finally got the nerve to buy breast forms and a bra, which gave me a nice pair of C/D sized boobs! I wore them a few times around the house, but really wanted to try wearing them out in public. I have a beard so totally can't pass for female, but that didn't stop me. So I slid on pink thong panties, and&nbsp;I put on a thin sweater, which didn't hide my big tits and protruding nipples very much. Being cold out, I put on a winter jacket, which made my sexy boobs a bit less obvious. I drove to the local adult toy and lingerie store and went inside, nervous as hell but really turned on. I hunched over a little to try to hide my new endowment, while I looked around for some sexy panties to wear, avoiding the teen girls and other guys there looking for valentines day stuff. I browsed through the bras, panties and&nbsp;garter belts, trying not to get hard from the excitement. I found a sexy pair of white lace panties (on sale, no less!), and went to check out. The girl behind the counter didn't give me a second look, and I left feeling exhilarated! Once in the car I looked at my purchase, which turned out to be a medium size instead of the large I thought they were. I got home and squeezed into them, and couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror.&nbsp;</p><p>Can't wait to do that again! Looks like tomorrow; I have to go back and get another pair that are the right size!</p><p><br></p><p>Marcie</p>
I've only gone out once in public several years ago wearing a bra with breast forms. There's no way I can pass in public as a lady either so, like you, wore my winter jacket to conceal my look. Once I was in the restaurant I was lucky enough to be seated at a table in a quiet area of the place. I'm sure the waitress noticed my breasts as she took a double look when she first came up to the table. I just simply sat at the table somewhat leaned forward so I wasn't so obviously showing my breasts.
The thrill of it all, even if I was dressed in "male mode" over my panties, bra and forms, was so exciting. Just the sense of walking around in public and feeling my breasts jiggle a bit felt incredible.
Hi - I feel so lucky. I purchased some new breast forms (American Woman) a few months ago from Janet’s. I love them. I feel lucky since I do go out in public a lot dressed as a woman. I never have a problem and am always treated like a lady. I’m fortunate that I’m only 5’6” and about 150 lbs. Also hardly any beard, so easy to cover with foundation. Also, I find wearing the darn mask almost makes it easier, at least for me. I would post photos, but the forum is still not working in that regard. However, you can see photos I have posted in the past on this forum.

Anyhow, good luck out there - I hope you can get out en femme sometime in the future! Hugs, Suzy
<p>
(02-22-2021, 08:14 AM)slvspanties Wrote: The thrill of it all, even if I was dressed in "male mode" over my panties, bra and forms, was so exciting. Just the sense of walking around in public and feeling my breasts jiggle a bit felt incredible.

</p><p><br></p><p>Absolutely this! I love knowing that I'm feeling and dressed more femme than most of the women I walk past...</p>
Great experience there, thanks for sharing. I now go out quite often fully dressed up, but the very first two times I still had a full beard. Once was to a private party at a house, so in a way it doesn't count as it wasn't public, but the other time was in a restaurant, but the room was also quite private.
However, OMG did those two times wet my appetite for more! So I fully shaved for the first time in over 30 years, so I could learn makeup and learn to pass.
Amy
Great to hear about your experience, I was so determined to once again be the woman I once was back in my younger days (don't we all) that I went on an extreme diet, worked out seven days a week and spent countless hours on the treadmill all that combined with the support of my wife and some good make up I am once again enjoying going out as my female self mostly at night but still extremely titillating
<p>
(02-24-2021, 11:40 PM)Licktysplit Wrote: Great to hear about your experience, I was so determined to once again be the woman I once was back in my younger days (don't we all) that I went on an extreme diet, worked out seven days a week and spent countless hours on the treadmill all that combined with the support of my wife and some good make up I am once again enjoying going out as my female self mostly at night but still extremely titillating

</p><p>I need to do that too, but it's a long road...</p>
(02-25-2021, 09:10 PM)marcieCT Wrote: <p>
(02-24-2021, 11:40 PM)Licktysplit Wrote: Great to hear about your experience, I was so determined to once again be the woman I once was back in my younger days (don't we all) that I went on an extreme diet, worked out seven days a week and spent countless hours on the treadmill all that combined with the support of my wife and some good make up I am once again enjoying going out as my female self mostly at night but still extremely titillating

</p><p>I need to do that too, but it's a long road...</p>
Yes it can be a long painful road but when you slip on a nice tight fitting skirt that hugs your ass it makes it all worth it. I do cheat by wearing girdles a lot Smile
I had a similar experience with breast forms. First, I am obsessed with having them so it was inevitable I would try to wear them outside. It felt great and almost natural, a bra under my clothes with these delightful gel inserts. They were well hidden - I probably just looked like a broad-chested man, which Im not, but it was thrilling to be busty out in public, even if it was just the grocery store on an early Sat morning. I will be tempted to take this further as the weather warms and I will have less clothes hiding them. I mean, who wants to do that? Wink
I have been out in public wearing my big titties and it is so exciting!

I am not passable at all...no wig, no makeup. But I wore tights, my man parts tucked, a tight shirt over my 40DD bra filled to capacity and beyond. 

I went into an adult store once...several customers and 2 clerks and no one seemed to notice. They had to notice...lol...so guess they just didn't care.

I have also stopped at the gas station several times to fill up. Every time was during the day so I was quite visible to whoever would look my way. 

I have also hit the drive thru a couple times. It's always interesting to see the reaction from the girls working the windows. One girls eyes bugged out so much!! She couldn't take her eyes off my tits!
You can call me Taylor