Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Convertible weather soon!
(05-25-2023, 04:33 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(05-22-2023, 05:22 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Wanted to post a 2 thumbs up but couldn’t find the emoji.
Anyway sounds great!!
Sara

Thanks Sara!

Ladies, I did get out for a nice in and through town today with the top down on my car. I got a few looks but no one made any rude honks at me, sadly.
Of course GG's likely hate things like that, but it would be nice to elicit a reaction of that sort.
  Hopefully as the summer goes on I'll get a few other chances to go cruising.
I wore a knee length skirt, but I did the school girl trick of pulling it up higher. The reason for this was simple, if for some reason I had to get out, or there was an issue with the car so I could look like a professional lady, instead of that "Other Kind".
Amy
Looking good Amy!  That should definitely get a honk from some truck driver!  Have fun!  Suzy
Thanks Suzy!
very sexy showing all those legs which go on for ever and ever
Thank you Sara!
(05-26-2023, 05:54 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Nice!

(06-01-2023, 08:17 PM)erin Wrote: very sexy showing all those legs which go on for ever and ever

Thank you very much Erin!
 Amy
(05-25-2023, 04:33 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(05-22-2023, 05:22 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Wanted to post a 2 thumbs up but couldn’t find the emoji.
Anyway sounds great!!
Sara

Thanks Sara!

Ladies, I did get out for a nice in and through town today with the top down on my car. I got a few looks but no one made any rude honks at me, sadly.
Of course GG's likely hate things like that, but it would be nice to elicit a reaction of that sort.
  Hopefully as the summer goes on I'll get a few other chances to go cruising.
I wore a knee length skirt, but I did the school girl trick of pulling it up higher. The reason for this was simple, if for some reason I had to get out, or there was an issue with the car so I could look like a professional lady, instead of that "Other Kind".
Amy

Love it.
(05-26-2023, 05:54 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Nice!

Thank you Sara!
I wish I had a convertable...but I know I would probably end up way under dressed...lol!
You can call me Taylor
(06-22-2023, 08:39 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: I wish I had a convertable...but I know I would probably end up way under dressed...lol!

Well underdressed? I somehow don't think that you mean wearing panties, pantyhose and a bralette under guy clothes!
 Amy

I was going to go out cruising in the convert yesterday but the weather wasn't so great, off and on showers all day! Oh Well, another day I hope!
 Amy