Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Convertible weather soon!
This is something we all look forward too, the warm weather after the cold and snowy weather. However it was Suzy's post about shorts which made me think of this.
  Who has looked in at a pretty woman in a short skirt, or shorts in a car? Everyone I would think! I had an older little convertible and this year want to do something I've thought of but lacked the courage to do it!
  That is to do driving around on a sunny day in a mini skirt! Not too short, as a skirt always rides up ones thighs a bit anyway!

So that's one goal for this year, just a small one, but hopefully I can tease some truck drivers with some pretty thighs to look at from their cabs!
 Am I being naughty? Too naughty? I hope not.
 Amy
(04-17-2023, 05:28 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: This is something we all look forward too, the warm weather after the cold and snowy weather. However it was Suzy's post about shorts which made me think of this.
  Who has looked in at a pretty woman in a short skirt, or shorts in a car? Everyone I would think! I had an older little convertible and this year want to do something I've thought of but lacked the courage to do it!
  That is to do driving around on a sunny day in a mini skirt! Not too short, as a skirt always rides up ones thighs a bit anyway!

So that's one goal for this year, just a small one, but hopefully I can tease some truck drivers with some pretty thighs to look at from their cabs!
 Amy

Hi Amy!  That’s a great goal!  Having a man look at my legs while in my car has happened to me many times!   I have even had truck drivers honk to show their appreciation!  So much fun!  No you’re not being naughty, just being feminine!  Enjoy, Suzy
Is that the corvette you mentioned in an earlier post? Sounds like fun!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(04-19-2023, 04:54 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Is that the corvette you mentioned in an earlier post? Sounds like fun!
Sara

No I don't have a corvette, it's a Buick Reatta. A low production model made for only a few years late 80's to the very early 90's.

(04-18-2023, 07:21 AM)Suzy Wrote:
(04-17-2023, 05:28 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: This is something we all look forward too, the warm weather after the cold and snowy weather. However it was Suzy's post about shorts which made me think of this.

Amy

Hi Amy!  That’s a great goal!  Having a man look at my legs while in my car has happened to me many times!   I have even had truck drivers honk to show their appreciation!  So much fun!  No you’re not being naughty, just being feminine!  Enjoy, Suzy

Thanks for the encouragement Suzy! Now I have to get my car out of storage, soon I hope.

Amy

Go Amy,
The worst that could happen is the thing we all want to happen.  Teasing is almost as much fun as ... well you know.
(05-03-2023, 03:09 PM)Bobby Wrote:

Amy

Go Amy,
The worst that could happen is the thing we all want to happen.  Teasing is almost as much fun as ... well you know.

Thanks Bobby! Hopefully that will be in a few more weeks. I post an update with a few pics too.
 Amy
I got my little convert back home Friday night and all seems to be well with her, just an oil change and a wash and I'm ready for some cruising!
What about this look? This was taken last Wed night on my way out to the bar as I got out of my car. That evening was rather chilly so I had to wear a coat, but won't need one if the weather is nice enough for some top down motoring.
Amy

Wanted to post a 2 thumbs up but couldn’t find the emoji.
Anyway sounds great!!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(05-22-2023, 05:22 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Wanted to post a 2 thumbs up but couldn’t find the emoji.
Anyway sounds great!!
Sara

Thanks Sara!

Ladies, I did get out for a nice in and through town today with the top down on my car. I got a few looks but no one made any rude honks at me, sadly.
Of course GG's likely hate things like that, but it would be nice to elicit a reaction of that sort.
  Hopefully as the summer goes on I'll get a few other chances to go cruising.
I wore a knee length skirt, but I did the school girl trick of pulling it up higher. The reason for this was simple, if for some reason I had to get out, or there was an issue with the car so I could look like a professional lady, instead of that "Other Kind".
Amy

Nice!