Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First new dress to me
Thank you everyone for the kind words. I really appreciate it.

Since the dress and skirt fit so well. I wrote reviews on the site that I bought them from.
They used my reviews and pictures.9

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
(07-18-2022, 05:48 AM)1Ladyjade Wrote: Thank you everyone for the kind words. I really appreciate it.

Since the dress and skirt fit so well. I wrote reviews on the site that I bought them from.
They used my reviews and pictures.9

That's awesome! Good for you!
Amy
(07-09-2022, 06:13 PM)1Ladyjade Wrote: Hi ladies. I bought this dress and skirt new.
I ordered them in size XL. Then I went to the Goodwill and found this super cute skirt size 16 but it wouldn't zip up all the way. I was so nervous that the new dress and skirt wouldn't fit. I am happy to say they fit well. Now the pantyhose are definitely made for the more petite. But they are cute too. The pattern on the model looked cool. I put them on and it didn't look the same. But in the photo's it is what it looked like on the model so happy about that too. This is all me. I'm so happy with my make up skills that are getting better all the time. I am seriously thinking I need to go through my pictures and get rid of the Faceapp pictures. They look good but they aren't me and I have come to accept that I won't ever look that smooth.

You look fantastic!
(07-18-2022, 11:31 AM)Samantha7 Wrote: You look fantastic!

Thank you Samantha. I got to say your make over shots look great. I so badly want to get a make over. It would be so cool to see what a pro make up artist and photographer could do to really make Jade shine.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
(07-09-2022, 06:13 PM)1Ladyjade Wrote: Hi ladies. I bought this dress and skirt new.
I ordered them in size XL. Then I went to the Goodwill and found this super cute skirt size 16 but it wouldn't zip up all the way. I was so nervous that the new dress and skirt wouldn't fit. I am happy to say they fit well. Now the pantyhose are definitely made for the more petite. But they are cute too. The pattern on the model looked cool. I put them on and it didn't look the same. But in the photo's it is what it looked like on the model so happy about that too. This is all me. I'm so happy with my make up skills that are getting better all the time. I am seriously thinking I need to go through my pictures and get rid of the Faceapp pictures. They look good but they aren't me and I have come to accept that I won't ever look that smooth.
Sexy

Moreeee
You go girl!!!
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Nice pics Lady Jade. You look nice. I'm still a work in progress. I've done everything but the wigs and makeup. Good job on that by the way. Great outfit. I'm still learning. I'm definitely not cut out for 6 inch heels. Could I add you as a friend?

Mercedes66
Thank you all for the kind words. I am finding myself more and more comfortable with Jades look.

My favorite outfit to wear is probably a nice corset with a leather skirt and high heels.