Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Time in Decades, at a bar that is
(07-13-2022, 12:17 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Thanks Sara, it certainly was! I'm going to try to go back next week if everything works out, and if I get some more pics I'll post an update.
Amy

You'd better!  And dish on the latest developments.  Inquiring minds want to know! Wink
(07-13-2022, 12:17 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Thanks Sara, it certainly was! I'm going to try to go back next week if everything works out, and if I get some more pics I'll post an update.
Amy

(07-13-2022, 12:17 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(07-13-2022, 10:45 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Hi Amy,
Sounds like an awesome time!
You look great!
Sara

Thanks Sara, it certainly was! I'm going to try to go back next week if everything works out, and if I get some more pics I'll post an update.
Amy

You'd better!  And dish on the latest developments.  Inquiring minds want to know! Wink
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Oh Dear, I've started something haven't I?
Especially if I meet that cuddly guy there again.
I shouldn't even say this but I feel like asking my friend if he might be there.
(07-13-2022, 02:14 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Oh Dear, I've started something haven't I?
Especially if I meet that cuddly guy there again.
I shouldn't even say this but I feel like asking my friend if he might be there.

Go for it girlfriend!
What is the worst that could happen? You snog with him for a bit and realize it's not your thing; or you snog with him a bit and realize that you like it!

I have to admit that the first time that I was kissed, as a girl, was an eye-opening experience!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Yes, you are right, but I'm a bit afraid of what it might lead too, mostly because of my current relationship.
The other thing is some gay guys I know aren't interested in me as a woman, and being dressed pretty does nothing for them, but this guy seemed a bit different as he really wanted to snuggle with me.
Amy, Looking hot, love the silver paints.
Lynda
Great outfit!
Amy you must have a tremendous female wardrobe, because you look so sexy in all the things that you wear.
(12-17-2022, 08:28 AM)erin Wrote: Amy you must have a tremendous female wardrobe, because you look so sexy in all the things that you wear.

Erin;
  Thank you very much, and I certainly do have a lot of clothes. One might say too many, though others might disagree and say a girls like us can never have too many!
 Amy

(12-16-2022, 09:17 AM)Lyndaj Wrote: Amy, Looking hot, love the silver paints.
Lynda

Thanks Lynda!

(12-16-2022, 10:31 AM)Heather Smith Wrote: Great outfit!

Thanks, Heather! Can I say I love it too? Can't wait to wear it again, though like a true woman I try not to wear the same outfit more than once.
Amy