Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Time in Decades, at a bar that is
Girls;
  As some might know I do go out femme regularly though I'm not femme full time. I now have a fairly wide circle of friends who are either CD's or full trans and a couple of them invited me to a gay bar as they were having a weekly drag show ever Wed through the month of June.
 So I went a few times and quite enjoyed the experience! The entertainers were great, though it was more like an LGBTQ talent show rather than an outright drag show. Lots of Karaoke, some solo singers who were excellent too.
 The crowd was quite varied, gays, lesbians, CD's and TG's. Mostly couples but some singles too, though it didn't seem to a real hook up bar, though some obviously were there for that. There were some very lovely lesbians there too mostly as couples.
 So I did get hit up the odd time too.
 The last time I was there a gay guy who was a friend of a friend literally latched on to me for a lot of the evening, which was kind of a different experience for me, as I'm primarily attracted to women. I moved away at first, but he acted hurt and said, "come back Amy"! After a bit I let him snuggle with me some, till he'd get up and go to the bar and wander around then come back and cuddle some more.
I'm in a committed relationship and don't play outside of it, and I told him that as well, but that didn't seem to matter.
 Since I had a longish drive home I left before the end of the show and he gave me a huge hug when I left! He was a very pleasant and sweet guy.

I've not been into a bar scene for at least 30 years, and the last time I was at any gay bars was about 45 years ago, when an older female friend thought I needed an "education" and took me to a few, plus a drag show or two.
 Here are a few pictures one of my friends took as I was hanging about before the show.
 Amy

Very nice girl.
Amy, you look lovely! Glad you had fun
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Thank you girls!
Amy
(07-09-2022, 03:38 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Girls;
  As some might know I do go out femme regularly though I'm not femme full time. I now have a fairly wide circle of friends who are either CD's or full trans and a couple of them invited me to a gay bar as they were having a weekly drag show ever Wed through the month of June.
 So I went a few times and quite enjoyed the experience! The entertainers were great, though it was more like an LGBTQ talent show rather than an outright drag show. Lots of Karaoke, some solo singers who were excellent too.
 The crowd was quite varied, gays, lesbians, CD's and TG's. Mostly couples but some singles too, though it didn't seem to a real hook up bar, though some obviously were there for that. There were some very lovely lesbians there too mostly as couples.
 The last time I was there a gay guy who was a friend of a friend literally latched on to me for a lot of the evening, which was kind of a different experience for me, as I'm primarily attracted to women. I moved away at first, but he acted hurt and said, "come back Amy"! After a bit I let him snuggle with me some, till he'd get up and go to the bar and wander around then come back and cuddle some more.
I'm in a committed relationship and don't play outside of it, and I told him that as well, but that didn't seem to matter.
 Since I had a longish drive home I left before the end of the show and he gave me a huge hug when I left! He was a very pleasant and sweet guy.

I've not been into a bar scene for at least 30 years, and the last time I was at any gay bars was about 45 years ago, when an older female friend thought I needed an "education" and took me to a few, plus a drag show or two.
 Here are a few pictures one of my friends took as I was hanging about before the show.
 Amy
Wow Sexxy Lady

Amy

Wow Sexxxy Lady
Amy,
You're looking HOT in this outfit! No wonder you got hit on while you were there. Thanks for sharing your photos.

Sally

Amy

Amy You wear it well and are truly lovely. If I saw You at the end of the bar I would hit on YOU.
(07-12-2022, 05:52 AM)Margo-CD Wrote:

Amy

Amy You wear it well and are truly lovely. If I saw You at the end of the bar I would hit on YOU.

Well thank you so much Margo!
Hi Amy,
Sounds like an awesome time!
You look great!
Sara
(07-13-2022, 10:45 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Hi Amy,
Sounds like an awesome time!
You look great!
Sara

Thanks Sara, it certainly was! I'm going to try to go back next week if everything works out, and if I get some more pics I'll post an update.
Amy