Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captions
(11-07-2021, 08:41 PM)Bernice Wrote: Great cartoons and captions?

Thank you, Bernice!
I'm glad you enjoyed them.
I make at least a dozen of them each week. With only the slightest encouragement, I'll share more!

I would love to see such pics that others have found and saved. I'm a curious gurl. ;o)
Older. Married. Creative (musician / songwriter), introverted.  Increasingly obsessed with wearing panties and stockings and playing with toys. It's so exciting!

Hoping to make friends and learn from more experience souls.
Well, it's Monday morning, the wife is at work and my mind is in the gutter. ;o)
Some fresh captions. Hope you enjoy them!
(If I go too far, please let me know. I don't wish to offend.)

By the way, there's a limit of 2.1 MB, so most of my captioned gifs can't be posted here. (That's right, they're too big! HUGE. Unlike something else I might mention...) If you're interested in seeing those, I guess we'd have to talk privately. 

(I'm not trying to sell anything. I'm just an attention whore...)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Older. Married. Creative (musician / songwriter), introverted.  Increasingly obsessed with wearing panties and stockings and playing with toys. It's so exciting!

(11-08-2021, 12:26 PM)Rhonda Rose Wrote: Well, it's Monday morning, the wife is at work and my mind is in the gutter. ;o)

By the way, there's a limit of 2.1 MB, so most of my captioned gifs can't be posted here. (That's right, they're too big! HUGE. Unlike something else I might mention...) If you're interested in seeing those, I guess we'd have to talk privately. 

Oh My Gosh!!!  I want to pose for some of these captions!  Here is one of my favorites I would like to pose for something similar. I have been called a  "Very Good Gurl". giggles or should I blush this time . Lol

Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(11-08-2021, 04:11 PM)Lynn Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 12:26 PM)Rhonda Rose Wrote: Well, it's Monday morning, the wife is at work and my mind is in the gutter. ;o)

Oh My Gosh!!!  I want to pose for some of these captions!  Here is one of my favorites I would like to pose for something similar. I have been called a  "Very Good Gurl". giggles or should I blush this time . Lol

O, Lynn, you have such a slutty mind. I love it!

A couple more I just made. (I tend to do these in bunches and the quality varies because I could be scatterbrained due to arousal...)

A couple more I just made. (I tend to do these in bunches and the quality varies because I could be scatterbrained due to arousal...)

This is one I made sometime back. (That's NOT me in the pic.) It's a favorite. It's so sexy and playful.

Rhonda, I'm posting a pic here, please feel free to caption it as you wish.  Feel free to be as naughty as you desire....

Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
How about this, Jodie?

A few captions of pictures of Bailey Jay, a favorite subject of mine.

Nice pics and captions, Rhonda!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(11-10-2021, 10:06 AM)Rhonda Rose Wrote: How about this, Jodie?

I love Jodie's caption picture! Rhonda I'll have to dive into my collection of pictures to find one of me for you to caption and add to this thread.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn