Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captions
I love to make naughty captions for sexy pics.
It has become something of an obsession. 
I wonder if others share it. ;o)
Older. Married. Creative (musician / songwriter), introverted.  Increasingly obsessed with wearing panties and stockings and playing with toys. It's so exciting!

Hoping to make friends and learn from more experience souls.
I also enjoy captioned pics. Please feel free to share your work with us! Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Rhonda, though I too enjoy captioned photos, though I've never done any myself. So as Jodie said, share some of them with us here please!
Amy
(11-04-2021, 05:32 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: I also enjoy captioned pics.  Please feel free to share your work with us!  Smile

I will when I'm a little more comfortable. Some people take offense at things others found arousing (or humorous). I'm a newbie here and need to "read the room". ;o)

(11-05-2021, 10:09 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Rhonda, though I too enjoy captioned photos, though I've never done any myself. So as Jodie said, share some of them with us here please!
Amy

Thanks, Amy! I will.
Older. Married. Creative (musician / songwriter), introverted.  Increasingly obsessed with wearing panties and stockings and playing with toys. It's so exciting!

(11-05-2021, 11:21 AM)Rhonda Rose Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 05:32 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: I also enjoy captioned pics.  Please feel free to share your work with us!  Smile

I will when I'm a little more comfortable. Some people take offense at things others found arousing (or humorous). I'm a newbie here and need to "read the room". ;o)

(11-05-2021, 10:09 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Rhonda, though I too enjoy captioned photos, though I've never done any myself. So as Jodie said, share some of them with us here please!
Amy

Thanks, Amy! I will.

Hi Rhonda welcome to the forum. I think you will find the girls on this site are pretty friendly and easy going. We want to support each others journey as members of this adopted family/community we are part of. I never felt like I belonged anywhere or had an identity of who I am until coming out of the closet in 2019 and meeting other girls. It has been a joy to meet people online and in person now that I am out and about as a real person and no longer a dream in my head.

I can't say I have done any captioning myself since I am not that tech savy but I have collected a few that I found that I really liked. So feel free to share them with me even in private if you are not comfortable. I am an open book so don't worry about asking me questions I usually answer them all. Ttyl
Lynn
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(11-05-2021, 12:54 PM)Lynn Wrote:

Amy

Thanks, Amy! I will.

Hi Rhonda welcome to the forum. I think you will find the girls on this site are pretty friendly and easy going. We want to support each others journey as members of this adopted family/community we are part of. I never felt like I belonged anywhere or had an identity of who I am until coming out of the closet in 2019 and meeting other girls. It has been a joy to meet people online and in person now that I am out and about as a real person and no longer a dream in my head.

I can't say I have done any captioning myself since I am not that tech savy but I have collected a few that I found that I really liked. So feel free to share them with me even in private if you are not comfortable. I am an open book so don't worry about asking me questions I usually answer them all. Ttyl
Lynn

Thank you, Lynn!
Now I'm trying to figure out HOW to post a captioned picture here. If I click on the "Image" icon I'm prompted to add a URL, but I don't have a URL. The material is on my computer, not a website. 
How does one do it????

Rhonda

(11-06-2021, 06:07 AM)Rhonda Rose Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 12:54 PM)Lynn Wrote:

Amy

Thanks, Amy! I will.

Lynn

Thank you, Lynn!
Now I'm trying to figure out HOW to post a captioned picture here. If I click on the "Image" icon I'm prompted to add a URL, but I don't have a URL. The material is on my computer, not a website. 
How does one do it????

Rhonda
I had the same experience with my Halloween outfit trying to post pictures. I am not sure what to do?? If you find out post it for all of us having difficulty.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
If one clicks on the "Post Thread" button, you open up a screen that has a large box at the bottom of the format. It's outlined with a dotted line, and in the middle it says "Drag or drop files here".

If you click on and drag an image from your computer, place it within the box, you should see the image icon and description underneath the dotted box. Repeat the process to post additional images.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
I didn't know this before, but to include uploads in a thread once it has started, one needs to click "New Reply" rather than "Reply" on an existing post.

Not knowing this, I made a separate thread with captions.

Now I will include a few here (because I know how) for those who may be following this thread but not the other one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great cartoons and captions?
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart