Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping spree with some other CD's
I seem to be the girl who can't say no!
Since I was going to be back in the area where the dress store is, I decided to drop in and see what she had for long, more formal dresses. I looked a few, one or two I loved but they were two small.
Honestly I was only going to buy the one, the grey one, but I did love the black one. That is like a skirt which comes much higher on the body, then with a bit of a skimpy top. Though I look alright in it, it will show off my lack of boobs, or my forms will show, neither of which I like.
So I was going to pass on it, but she gave me an extra discount, so I took it too.
At home I tried a couple of different tops with it also wearing my black corset without any forms, and tight to my chest. This is a look I could almost get away with, depending where I was going. For fun I put on fishnet stockings too.

A couple of me in the dress store, then at home. The pictures don't do the grey dress justice, and when I'm wearing it the gold under lay  catches the light as I move.

There are a couple of events coming up, and hopefully things won't get cancelled like last year.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)