Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping spree with some other CD's
Well girls a week or so ago I had the most remarkable experience. I'm a member of a local CD and TG social group, and one of the members found out that a long time dress store was closing. Sad really as this is another casualty of the pandemic. No parties, no proms, many weddings postponed or scaled back.
 So the word was put out to the membership about this and I signed up.
 What a fabulous time we all had! This is smallish specialty dress store in an upscale area, so the clothes are very very nice, but also a bit more expensive. However with the discounts she was offering it became more than tempting!
 I could arrive dressed as my son was going to be with me for part of the day, so I took an "Amy Conversion Kit" to a friend's place who was also going to be there.
 When I arrived she gave me my stuff, then the owner gave me a few dresses to try. I ended up buying three of the many I tried on, and pictured is the first one, the sparkly grey one, and the last one, a coral colour one. These pictures were taken at home when I spent more time dressing and makeup.
 This was a very special day as I have never had such an experience, something GG's must have from time to time.
Amy

They both look amazing on you. Very classy and glamorous. I love the wrap look. Awesome!
You're very sexy in both of them! In my eyes, I love the sparkly grey dress on you and how it shows off your cute ass.
(09-08-2021, 07:24 AM)slvspanties Wrote: You're very sexy in both of them! In my eyes, I love the sparkly grey dress on you and how it shows off your cute ass.

Oh wow you look great and ready for a fancy night out, formal occasion. I see you have a taste for sparkle and you wear it well. So when is the next party I want to see pictures of you there ??? giggles.

Hugs and kisses
Lynn
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
You look sexy on both of them
(09-07-2021, 06:02 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well girls a week or so ago I had the most remarkable experience. I'm a member of a local CD and TG social group, and one of the members found out that a long time dress store was closing. Sad really as this is another casualty of the pandemic. No parties, no proms, many weddings postponed or scaled back.
 So the word was put out to the membership about this and I signed up.
 What a fabulous time we all had! This is smallish specialty dress store in an upscale area, so the clothes are very very nice, but also a bit more expensive. However with the discounts she was offering it became more than tempting!
 I could arrive dressed as my son was going to be with me for part of the day, so I took an "Amy Conversion Kit" to a friend's place who was also going to be there.
 When I arrived she gave me my stuff, then the owner gave me a few dresses to try. I ended up buying three of the many I tried on, and pictured is the first one, the sparkly grey one, and the last one, a coral colour one. These pictures were taken at home when I spent more time dressing and makeup.
 This was a very special day as I have never had such an experience, something GG's must have from time to time.
Amy
Wow!! Looks like you really got some great deals with those. You look beautiful! Heart Smile
(09-08-2021, 07:24 AM)slvspanties Wrote: You're very sexy in both of them! In my eyes, I love the sparkly grey dress on you and how it shows off your cute ass.

Thanks! I rather wish that ass was all part of my, It is mine, but it comes off when I don't need it.
Amy

(09-08-2021, 12:23 PM)Lynn Wrote:

Oh wow you look great and ready for a fancy night out, formal occasion. I see you have a taste for sparkle and you wear it well. So when is the next party I want to see pictures of you there ??? giggles.

Hugs and kisses
Lynn

Lynn, thank you very much. I'll post a picture of me in another thread wearing one of the other pieces I got that day, as I was out to a dinner last (Wed) night.
Amy
Sounds like you get out and about alot and I am happy for you. I have to balance my married/family life (male) with that of Lynn who although my adult kids know about Lynn have no desier to see or do anything with me as does my wife. She accepted me (being in the closet) over 40 years ago when she caught me dressing about 3 years after we married. However my coming out/going in public the winter of 2019 threw her for a loop and she is finding it difficult with me having a social life I never had before as male or female.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Wow, you look fantastic! I love the dresses, excellent choices!
Love and hugs to all!
Maddie
Heart Heart 
(09-16-2021, 06:14 AM)Maddie S Wrote: Wow, you look fantastic! I love the dresses, excellent choices!

Thanks Maddie!
Amy