Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
may take the plunge !!!!!
(09-26-2021, 08:03 AM)Sterling Wrote: It is all about relationship. I’ve been on the fence about this as well. And, i have asked myself what is the point of doing this if i am not going to dress for someone else. It would have to be a person i know and met i person for awhile. Then maybe i would consider it. Until then, I’ll have to be content in dressing for myself.

You are spot on Sterling,,, Thanks Hugs to you too !!!!! Ginger Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

(09-26-2021, 06:33 PM)Lynn Wrote: I myself am all about relationships and knowing someone well enough to know we are like minded on interests in the bedroom. I am also attracted to the female form in all respects regardless of cis gender or not.

However I have enjoyed dating men and being treated like a lady while out on the town. A lady in public but private could be a different story. giggles.

Therefore I consider myself pansexual and have enjoyed being with men, cis woman and trans/cd/tv girls. Being safe is part of the process of getting to know someone. I only play with those that I can trust to be honest with me, not a crazy person who is likely to hurt me and who convince/prove they are drug and infectious diseases free.

My informal research into swallowing cum is that the makeup of the fluids in your mouth and stomach make catching an STD unlikely if your mouth and face are healthy with no open cuts or sores. Not that herpes, cold sores etc... might still be possible. However I have only done bareback a couple times with someone who gets tested regularly. So a condom for anal sex is always my preference unless someone can prove they are infectious diseases free.

I don't kiss and tell so no stories to tell here other than I like being spit roasted. I haven't had any complaints so far. I think I have to count on fingers and toes if not now soon. LMAO

You make a lot of sense !!!!! Thanks Ginger  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile