Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
may take the plunge !!!!!
Huh Huh Huh hay girls, i have been thnking a lot about trying to give head !!!!! never have crossed that line before .... just the thought of it has me getting hard !!!! while i am still a virgin at this i need to know what to expect !!!!! do i use a condrom or risk bareback ???? i wonder what cum would do if i swolled it !!!! maybe aids or sexual infection ???? any tips would be great !!!!!! hugs ginger.....
I have never given anyone a BJ, but this bit I do know. The general health of the person you are giving it to is important, and unless you know them very well I think it would be unwise to risk bareback. More fun that way of course, taking someone's seed in your mouth.
If they are healthy it is safe to swallow. I'm sure it could be a lot of fun for both of you if you are into pleasing a man, as few things are nicer than a good bj.

Amy
I went a long time between giving bj's in my youth to reintroducing myself to it latter in life. I have enough fingers to count how many cocks I have sucked, but some of those were many times. My advice is to skip doing the random stranger blow-and-go your first time, you would probably be too nervous to enjoy it anyway. Find a way to meet men you think you might be attracted to and let them know your interests, talk about it being new to you, and talk about protection. Only then and if the vibe is right, go for it. Don't be surprised when they keep coming back for more! You'll be a pro before you know it.
First, welcome to the forum gingerl !

Secondly, if you don't know the person's history or medical status, use a condom!  Catching an STD is not worth the experience.

Yes, giving head is fun, and having him fill your mouth with his seed is a sign of a job well done, but only if you know they are disease free.  Especially if you have a wife or GF. You DON'T want to have to explain how they caught an STD from you.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
First let me say I don't do men, my only playmates have been other crossdressers. I enjoy giving a good BJ and have only done it bareback, if I want to suck latex I will suck the thumb of a rubber glove, I always thoroughly vet my partner to be sure we are both free of any VD. Receiving a mouthful of warm cum is a reward for a job well done, and then either snowball or swallow.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
Yummy yummy, when I'm Steph is more than yummy. The last one my wife Spit Roasted me Smile We do only with people that show us the latest STD test.
(08-25-2021, 02:32 PM)gingerl Wrote: Huh Huh Huh hay girls, i have been thnking a lot about trying to give head !!!!! never have crossed that line before .... just the thought of it has me getting hard !!!! while i am still a virgin at this i need to know what to expect !!!!! do i use a condrom or risk bareback ???? i wonder what cum would do if i swolled it !!!! maybe aids or sexual infection ???? any tips would be great !!!!!! hugs ginger.....

Do you all ready have somebody in mind or this just one of those urges you having? Being with someone your comfortable with and feel like you can trust would help those worries. Maybe another girl. As far as I know, unless you have a cut or opening in your mouth, it should just be dissolved in your stomach acids. There's always warts and herpes maybe something else that could be on the surface.  Heart
That sounds so thrilling to give another girl head. I had that experience at a glory hole one day and it was better than any woman has ever done.
It is all about relationship. I’ve been on the fence about this as well. And, i have asked myself what is the point of doing this if i am not going to dress for someone else. It would have to be a person i know and met i person for awhile. Then maybe i would consider it. Until then, I’ll have to be content in dressing for myself.
Hugs, Heart

Sterling
I myself am all about relationships and knowing someone well enough to know we are like minded on interests in the bedroom. I am also attracted to the female form in all respects regardless of cis gender or not.

However I have enjoyed dating men and being treated like a lady while out on the town. A lady in public but private could be a different story. giggles.

Therefore I consider myself pansexual and have enjoyed being with men, cis woman and trans/cd/tv girls. Being safe is part of the process of getting to know someone. I only play with those that I can trust to be honest with me, not a crazy person who is likely to hurt me and who convince/prove they are drug and infectious diseases free.

My informal research into swallowing cum is that the makeup of the fluids in your mouth and stomach make catching an STD unlikely if your mouth and face are healthy with no open cuts or sores. Not that herpes, cold sores etc... might still be possible. However I have only done bareback a couple times with someone who gets tested regularly. So a condom for anal sex is always my preference unless someone can prove they are infectious diseases free.

I don't kiss and tell so no stories to tell here other than I like being spit roasted. I haven't had any complaints about my skills so far. Also like Tami I think I have to count on fingers and toes how many times if not now hopefully soon. LMAO
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn