Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of the closet!
I am very lucky,just wish that I had did it a long time ago.Thanks for the wishes ,Tami.
Debbie w
Heart
(08-23-2020, 12:14 PM)debbie w Wrote: I am very lucky,just wish that I had did it a long time ago.Thanks for the wishes ,Tami.
Debbie w

Wonderful. I am so so happy for you. After about the first few times trying I gave up on the idea of getting my wife to approve.
Bernice
The consequences hopefully will be a stronger marriage.We started talking about rules last night,it seems like I will be buying my own makeup [which is really too bad,as she has lots& lots of makeup]. Thanks for the wishes ,Bernice.
luv Debbie
Heart
(08-23-2020, 01:04 PM)debbie w Wrote: The consequences hopefully will be a stronger marriage.We started talking about rules last night,it seems like I will be buying my own makeup [which is really too bad,as she has lots& lots of makeup]. Thanks for the wishes ,Bernice.
luv Debbie

1 - Women rarely share make-up, with the exception of eye liner, eye shadow or blush.

2 - a STRONG word of advice: Do NOT go berserk! Her acceptance may be conditional!!!!!!! DO NOT push her too far too fast, you will regret it.

Easy, baby steps. Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Thanks for the advice,JodieLynne.My only regret is that I didn't come out sooner [it seems that it has decreased the anger in our relationship]. Baby steps all the way,this is uncharted territory.
Debbie W
Heart