Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of the closet!
<p>It only took 40+ years to have the talk with my Wife,but I did it! My Wifes shoe size is way too small for me , but she does have a wig collection and a large jewelry selection. For now it will be a solo thing,but hope springs eternal.</p><p>debbie w<br></p>
Heart
Good for you. Enjoy your new freedom even if somewhat limited. I would love to hear more.
Bernice
<p>Thanks forr the wishes ,Bernice! The question is what will she let me use of hers? She has lots of makeup &amp; jewelry,her dresses aren't my style or size so I will have to go shopping.I am hopeful hat she will teach me about applying make up but that remains to be seen. She has a few mink coats that I can't wait to put on.It seems like she doesn't want to participate but the fact that she opened the closet door for me is a start.
Debbie w</p>
Heart
(08-19-2020, 02:15 PM)debbie w Wrote: <p>Thanks forr the wishes ,Bernice! The question is what will she let me use of hers? She has lots of makeup &amp; jewelry,her dresses aren't my style or size so I will have to go shopping.I am hopeful hat she will teach me about applying make up but that remains to be seen. She has a few mink coats that I can't wait to put on.It seems like she doesn't want to participate but the fact that she opened the closet door for me is a start.
Debbie w</p>

This forum has been very quiet lately but you could try posting some questions in the different areas like makeup, dresses, bras, etc,
Bernice
The look that I have always wanted is to be as glamorous as possible [with a little streetwalker thrown in] . Sooner or later the other gurls will figure out how to log into the forum.
Debbie w
Heart
Glad it went alright with your wife. Hopefully she will come around to morer fully embrace your feminine side. It did for mine, but now she is quite comfortable with me dressed up.
I too love being glamorous!
Amy
Thanks for the wishes,my Wife is quite glamorous and I am hoping that she will embrace it..
Debbie.
Heart
(08-21-2020, 05:39 PM)debbie w Wrote: Thanks for the wishes,my Wife is quite glamorous and I am hoping that she will embrace it..
Debbie.

So happy for you Debby.
Bernice
last night my wife gave me a few pair of fishnet thigh highs, it is a start!
Heart
How fun and sexy, you are a lucky girl!
Tami