Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't seem to get enough, LBD's that is!
(08-20-2021, 12:06 PM)ILoveHighHeels Wrote: Love it! The dress, the heels, the hose!! Perfectly put together!!

Thanks for the nice comments.

(08-20-2021, 03:55 PM)Bernice Wrote: Wow wow and wow

Thank you very much, Bernice!
Amy
(08-21-2021, 03:01 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(08-20-2021, 12:06 PM)ILoveHighHeels Wrote: Love it! The dress, the heels, the hose!! Perfectly put together!!

Amy
It is always nice to see how everyone is dressing to give me ideas of what to look for to wear for something similar that might be a good look on me.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(08-22-2021, 11:05 AM)Lynn Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 03:01 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Amy
It is always nice to see how everyone is dressing to give me ideas of what to look for to wear for something similar that might be a good look on me.

Thanks, Lynn! Yes, that is one of the neat things, being able to see what works emulate the ones that do.
Amy
Darn I just had a Saturday night out at a bar with girlfriends and we all aggreed to wear our black dresses. I didn't even think of taking pictures to post. I am such a newbie at social media and doing posts. I went so far as to wear full fashion back seamed stockings and my strappy red f___ me high heels. Maybe next time out I'll remember to be able to post pictures.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(08-23-2021, 03:23 PM)Lynn Wrote: Darn I just had a Saturday night out at a bar with girlfriends and we all aggreed to wear our black dresses. I didn't even think of taking pictures to post. I am such a newbie at social media and doing posts. I went so far as to wear full fashion back seamed stockings and my strappy red f___ me high heels. Maybe next time out I'll remember to be able to post pictures.

Wow, that sounds like a hot outfit, Lynn! Other than forums, I don't do social media, but I am almost obsessed with documenting my femme outings.
Amy
(08-24-2021, 06:33 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 03:23 PM)Lynn Wrote: Darn I just had a Saturday night out at a bar with girlfriends and we all aggreed to wear our black dresses. I didn't even think of taking pictures to post. I am such a newbie at social media and doing posts. I went so far as to wear full fashion back seamed stockings and my strappy red f___ me high heels. Maybe next time out I'll remember to be able to post pictures.

Wow, that sounds like a hot outfit, Lynn! Other than forums, I don't do social media, but I am almost obsessed with documenting my femme outing
I guess having grown up in the closet thinking I could not pass in public or would ever go in public that pictures where never something I thought about doing in public. Since I came out I have very few pictures from the winter of 2019 as my real life adventure started to unfold. I guess I will have to do a better job capturing these things.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
great outfit
(08-31-2021, 12:12 PM)Danielle ohio Wrote: great outfit

Thanks Danielle.