Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't seem to get enough, LBD's that is!
Here's one I picked up on deep discount a couple of weeks ago. It is black and grey sequins, but the grey ones really seem to pick up colours from the background as you can see in one of the shots.
 Amy

(08-19-2021, 06:51 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Here's one I picked up on deep discount a couple of weeks ago. It is black and grey sequins, but the grey ones really seem to pick up colours from the background as you can see in one of the shots.
 Amy

Wow you look amazing!! That jacket on top of it all!!! Sparkly. Fantastic outfit.
MMmmm that is one hot outfit sure to turn some heads at the next visit to a club dance floor.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(08-19-2021, 08:26 PM)Lynn Wrote: MMmmm that is one hot outfit sure to turn some heads at the next visit to a club dance floor.

I'd love to wear to a private function or something like that, anything public wouldn't be so wise, as my bum shows quite easily! Here's one of me from behind.

(08-19-2021, 07:18 PM)jonnybottom68 Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 06:51 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Here's one I picked up on deep discount a couple of weeks ago. It is black and grey sequins, but the grey ones really seem to pick up colours from the background as you can see in one of the shots.
 Amy

Wow you look amazing!! That jacket on top of it all!!! Sparkly. Fantastic outfit.

Thanks Jonny! I love those pantyhose too, though the camera flash doesn't do them justice.
Amy
Wow girl, love that little shiny dress. Your shimmering pantyhose so sexy.
Girl you are hot.
Jennifer  Heart
Love your outfit hon, you look fabulous!!
Your photos look amazing! Love the sexy little dress and jacket, however, the rear view photo is sexy as hell!
(08-20-2021, 07:22 AM)slvspanties Wrote: Your photos look amazing! Love the sexy little dress and jacket, however, the rear view photo is sexy as hell!

Thanks! I really wondered how people would react to the rear view, so I didn't post it at first. I'm glad someone appreciates my bum.
Amy

(08-19-2021, 11:55 PM)Jennifer1cd Wrote: Wow girl, love that little shiny dress. Your shimmering pantyhose so sexy.
Girl you are hot.

Thank you very much, Jennifer. I confess that I feel sexy in this dress, though not aroused in a male sense, more like a woman feels I think.
Amy

(08-20-2021, 04:06 AM)MonikaSmith Wrote: Love your outfit hon, you look fabulous!!

Thanks, Monika!
Amy
Love it! The dress, the heels, the hose!! Perfectly put together!!
Stephanie Heart
Wow wow and wow
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart