Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone :)
Hi Vivian.  It's Vivian, right?  I want to guess you are maybe Greek heritage with Alakes as a last name but I could be totally off.
Great advice by Stephanie.  For me, I knew for years that I wanted to dress up and be a woman but I suppressed those feelings until 2-1/2 years ago and I plunged down the rabbit hole.  So for me, I bought the necessary things needed, from Janets Closet (no, I am not an employee), to get the shape and form down.  I bought silicone breast forms right away (the kind you can glue on your chest with medical glue from Janets), underwear with hip pads and butt pads, panties, pocket bras, a corset.  Then I went to my nearby Walmart and Target stores to get makeup...and to Kohls for clothes.  It can be a big expense doing it the way I did, but I was all in.  Think carefully about what you want to do as mistakes can be expensive.  If you have any questions for the ladies here....eg maybe whether any of us have experience with a particular item...ask and we'll answer if we can.
Heart 
Anne

Messages In This Thread
Hi Everyone :) - by vivianalakes - 01-01-2020, 10:01 PM
RE: Hi Everyone :) - by Anne - 01-02-2020, 07:58 AM
RE: Hi Everyone :) - by Suzy - 01-02-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Hi Everyone :) - by vivianalakes - 01-02-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Hi Everyone :) - by MichelleL - 01-03-2020, 10:08 AM