Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video store
<p>
(11-22-2020, 03:11 PM)Rebecca23 Wrote: I WAS IN A VIDEO, STORE IN PALM SPRINGS A WHILE AGO AND i DUTIFULLY WENT ITO ONE OF THE BOOTHS AND REMOVED ALL MY CLOTHES. I BROUGHT MY GURL UNDERWARE AND SHOES WITH ME AND DRESSED UP. I CAN'T PASS, SO I DID'T GO OUT OF THE BOOTH, BUT OPENED THE DOOR SO PASSERBYS COULD LOOK IN. I MUST HAVE HAD FIVE OR SIX GUYS COME IN THAT EVENING AND I GAVE EACH ONE A GREAT BJ. THE GUY BEHIND THE COUNTER ACTUALLY LET ME HAVE ANY VIDEO I WANTED AS LONG AS I PARADED AROUUND HIM FOR SEVERAL MINUTES. WHICH I DID. HE CAME IN LATER. I HAD TO GO PEE SEVERAL TIMES THAT EVENING AND EACH TIME I'D RUN ITO SOEBODY OR A GROUP OF GUYS WHO JUST STARED AT ME. I'D REACH OUT TO EACH OF THEM AND TOUCH THEIR CROTCH MOST WERE HAPPY TO BE TOUCHED AND ONE WAS NOT THO. ONE GROUP OF GUYS, FOUR I THINK, CAME TO MY BOOTH AND AS ON E GUY WOULD COME IN FOR A BJ, THE OTHERS WOULD WATCH FROM THE OPEN DOOR. IT FELT GREAT TO BE THE SLUT GIVING FREE BJ'S TO EVERYBODY. I AM UNCUT, BUT ONLY SAW CUT PENIS'S THAT NIGHT IT WS GREAT FUN AND I WISH I COUOD GO BACK THERE. I LOVE THAT THOSE GUYS WOULLD DROP THEIR PANTS AND LET ME PUT THEM IN MY MOUTH. I STILL LOVE WOMEN, BUT THAT NIGHT WAS UNBELEIVABLE I ALSO LIVE IN SE WISCONSIN AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHERE A VIDEO STORE IS AROUND HERE WHERE I COUOLD GIVE BJ'S ALL NIGHT. LOVE, REBECCA

</p><p><br></p><p>Rebecca, I don't think we are that lucky here in Wisconsin.&nbsp; Just before Covid hit, there was someone trying to set up a private GH party at their place but that fell apart b/c of Coronavirus.&nbsp; I'm not aware of any video stores in Wisconsin.&nbsp; I'd love to hear if there are any but Wisconsin is pretty much stodgy and uptight about such things.</p>
Heart 
Anne
I have no idea what this topic has to do with crossdressing. Sounds like a gay thread. I like men, but not in this sordid type of situation. This is sick to me, just saying. Suzy
I kind of agree with you Suzy. I'm into crossdressing big time. Not looking to be fucked by strangers.
I wouldn't be so quick to judge. Pleasing men can give a girl a big lift in her feminine feelings. It is not for everyone, of course, but it helps for many.
<p>
(12-16-2020, 07:15 AM)Carol Mcd Wrote: I wouldn't be so quick to judge. Pleasing men can give a girl a big lift in her feminine feelings. It is not for everyone, of course, but it helps for many.

</p><p><br></p><p>Hi Carol - I was just trying to say this particular way of pleasing a man is not my cup of tea. &nbsp;I could see it being very unhealthy and possibly dangerous. &nbsp;I do know how to please a man, but more from a man to woman perspective. &nbsp;I’m always the woman! &nbsp;Take care - Suzy</p>
Angalishus1
Hi , i myself have had been in adult toy/book/videos stores totally dressed EmFem. I remember the first time i was just 20 i wanted to go into the place for a long time , but this time i was hoping thier would be guys in thier hitting on me. I was so nervise opining the door, could not even breath right. couldent believe all the dildoes and toys and lingerie and eyes, looking at me back ny the booths it was dark i was being looked upon by sillawetts.in the dark hallways and couldn't resist going back into booth's. the urge that overtaken me was so powerful i don't know if anyone else has these intens feminine uncontrollable feelings,nothing could have stopped me that i went back thier so turnd on hoping to be taken advantage of and i was! Instantly bieng touched in all the right places
By 6 guys and before i knew it i had been pushed to the floor and held down with cock smashed against my pretty all dolled up face, before i started taking them all in my mouth with an instent i was enjoying it i was doing what i really wanted and loving it and did such a good job i almost dident want to stop i was even more turnd on when i felt that warm cum load after load spraying all over my facedripping all over me totally had lost track of time it did not seem long, but time sure does go fast when your having fun
Just like that they dissapeared as i was trying to find some of my undergarmants. still on the floor with puddle of loads all over feeling sticky and the intense tast of cock and cum in my mouth i was feeling so good like a dirty little sissy slut should i experienced the real event without shame or guilt. Totally incredible that it went down like this.lucky me!
I was followed out to my car by some newcummers that wanted blowjobs they actually followed me for miles i was the bitch with cum stains all over me i finally pulled into a truck stop and jumped into this mans car and did what i was told like a good little slut pleasing him to completion and taking every last drop of his cum down my throught,The sun was cumming up as i pulled in where i live the lady that lives next to me saw me walking up the sidewalk still dressed like a slut. I couldn't wait until the next weekend!
<p>I guess it really depends where you live. In Michigan, the last time I checked there is a place in Battle Creek, and Toledo, Ohio has many adult stores with glory holes.</p><p><br></p><p>Look them up and have fun and be safe!</p>
Ive been looking for a glory hole for a long time. The only one i ever encountered was in the stall wall in a wayside rest stop.
<p>
(03-14-2020, 01:52 PM)Lynd J Wrote: Annabelle's Winston Salem N.C. is a &nbsp;great Adult theater with glory holes and large room, and plus private &nbsp;rooms. Met a nice guy there and fun was had by all.
Lynda

</p><p><br></p><p>Awesome place, got to play with a big dick and received an awesome BJ, going to go bacl dressed and see what happens.</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>