Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
9/5 - A red letter day (part 5)
Like HELL! I'm going to post something as soon as I get home and situated. I have everything planned out as to blankets on the sofa, a pillow, my laptop, a hospital pad (in case of an accident), a close by bathroom with baby wipes. And a 1 liter bottle of Crown Royal to help celebrate. Scratch that, I'll get a good bottle of champagne......... I might get my mom to take a picture (for purposes of medical education only), and I'll try to post that. Without my face, since I won't have any makeup on, or my hair done, and I'll look like shit!

Heads up ladies! The woman I went to for my makeovers, also does 'sensually erotic' photo shoots too. And I have some pretty interesting ideas for after my boob job next summer. And I'm open to suggestions too........ Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(10-05-2019, 07:14 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Like HELL! I'm going to post something as soon as I get home and situated. I have everything planned out as to blankets on the sofa, a pillow, my laptop, a hospital pad (in case of an accident), a close by bathroom with baby wipes. And a 1 liter bottle of Crown Royal to help celebrate. Scratch that, I'll get a good bottle of champagne......... I might get my mom to take a picture (for purposes of medical education only), and I'll try to post that. Without my face, since I won't have any makeup on, or my hair done, and I'll look like shit!

Heads up ladies! The woman I went to for my makeovers, also does 'sensually erotic' photo shoots too. And I have some pretty interesting ideas for after my boob job next summer. And I'm open to suggestions too........ Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
Heart Heart Heart Lovin' it.  Way to go Sister!!
Heart 
Anne
Okay, I'm bored shitless waiting for this to happen. So I calculated that 'Dumb and Dumber', aka the 'Dastardly Duo', the 'Gruesome Twosome', the 'Nasty Nuisances', will have been around for 2,004,582,600 seconds....... Shame I can't put them in a cheap cardboard box and bury them in the backyard. With a stupid little tombstone. Oh well. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
4 days to go!!!  Almost there.
Heart 
Anne
T-48 hours and counting..... I just confirmed that the hospital has all the tests, charts, etc. and they just 'need me there'. The surgeon has all of the letters, and other paperwork they need. I have all of my paperwork and stuff packed and ready to go. So now I just sit on the launch pad; and wait........... As one astronaut said, "let's light this candle". Yes, let's do it! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
How exciting for you!!!! Wishing you a grand successful surgery.
Heart 
Anne
Less than 24 hours to go.   Wishing you a safe, successful surgery as you take this momentous step in your journey to become even more beautiful, as you deserve to be.  Heart Heart Heart
Heart 
Anne
Yep, about 16 hours to go. I had my pre-registration call with the hospital today, and the last call with the surgeon's office. The lady at the surgeon's office went over last minute details, and answered any final questions I had. And we discussed the pain med prescription they will give me. And she told me this is 'gonna hurt'. Yep, I figured, but oh well; what's a girl to do? So my mother just put my hair up in curlers! Since I can't wear makeup, or dress nice, or have my wig; I want my natural hair to look somewhat presentable. It's gonna have to be soon, since it is getting too hard to stuff it under a wig! Well, it is close to Halloween, so I guess I could dress as a witch..... Well, this is probably it for tonight. I'll post something when I get back from the hospital tomorrow. Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart
Good luck Michelle!!!!
Thanks all for your prayers, wishes, and support. I'm doing okay, just really sore. More later; maybe tomorrow. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart