Janet's Closet Forum
9/5 - A red letter day (part 5) - Printable Version

+- Janet's Closet Forum (https://forums.janetscloset.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Janet's Lounge (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: 9/5 - A red letter day (part 5) (/showthread.php?tid=4984)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

9/5 - A red letter day (part 5) - MichelleL - 09-05-2019

Woo F*G HOO! I met my surgeon today, and right on time. I spoke with him and some of the support staff. They are incredible people. I went over the reasons for the surgery, and my thinking and timeline, and he was quite agreeable. So in 36 days (10/11) the 'dastardly duo', the 'nasty nuisances' will be gone forever. Yep that's right, the clock is ticking. No more worrying about whether or not someone could/would do it; it's getting done. At 10:30am that morning at George Washington Hospital I will be going fast asleep, while my surgeon does what needs to be done. Once I wake up, mom takes me home to recuperate, and start the first day of the rest of my life.

Oh, before I got dressed I took a few pictures of my current 'boobs' to show him. I will be taking pictures every month or so so we can chart my development. And he agrees that next year at this time would be the right time to make any 'adjustments' to get them to the size I want.

Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart

(09-05-2019, 06:50 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Woo F*G HOO! I met my surgeon today, and right on time. I spoke with him and some of the support staff. They are incredible people. I went over the reasons for the surgery, and my thinking and timeline, and he was quite agreeable. So in 36 days (10/11) the 'dastardly duo', the 'nasty nuisances' will be gone forever. Yep that's right, the clock is ticking. No more worrying about whether or not someone could/would do it; it's getting done. At 10:30am that morning at George Washington Hospital I will be going fast asleep, while my surgeon does what needs to be done. Once I wake up, mom takes me home to recuperate, and start the first day of the rest of my life.

Oh, before I got dressed I took a few pictures of my current 'boobs' to show him. I will be taking pictures every month or so so we can chart my development. And he agrees that next year at this time would be the right time to make any 'adjustments' to get them to the size I want.

Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart

Oh, I forgot to mention, my doctor said I had 'nice breast buds' judging from my pictures. Yea! Love, Michelle Heart Heart

RE: 9/5 - A red letter day (part 5) - Anne - 09-07-2019

Michelle,
Best wishes to you as you take this important step in your journey.  You are so brave and wonderful.  Wish I could be there by your bedside when you are in recovery.
Anne

RE: 9/5 - A red letter day (part 5) - JodieLynne - 09-07-2019

(09-05-2019, 06:50 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Oh, I forgot to mention, my doctor said I had 'nice breast buds' judging from my pictures. Yea! Love, Michelle Heart Heart

Congrats baby, we are all in your corner rooting for you!

Now, let's see the bewbies! Big Grin

RE: 9/5 - A red letter day (part 5) - MichelleL - 09-08-2019

(09-07-2019, 09:53 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 06:50 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Oh, I forgot to mention, my doctor said I had 'nice breast buds' judging from my pictures. Yea! Love, Michelle Heart Heart

Congrats baby, we are all in your corner rooting for you!

Now, let's see the bewbies!  Big Grin
So you all want to see my hormone induced budding A cup cuties do you... Oh, you are a bunch of naughty girls aren't you.... Well, here is at least one. I need to get one of those count down clocks, or put a event reminder on my phone to take a new set of pictures each month so I can chart development. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

RE: 9/5 - A red letter day (part 5) - JodieLynne - 09-08-2019

Adorable!
Congrats on your growth spurt!

And rest assured, I'm totally envious!

RE: 9/5 - A red letter day (part 5) - MichelleL - 09-08-2019

So. I was thinking... Yes, my little brain does that sometimes. Isn't it going to be interesting, assuming I get the breast growth I am hoping for, walking through Walmart, braless with B cup breasts, having lost the weight I'm loosing, and without my hair having grown out enough to get it styled the way I want? Oh the looks I will get! That will be so funny. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

RE: 9/5 - A red letter day (part 5) - Anne - 09-09-2019

Since we have never seen a picture of your chest before, I'm guessing that your areolas have increased in size?  You look like you have the nipples of a woman, not a man.  How long have you now been on HRT?  You are looking great and I am super jelly of you (but in a good way  Big Grin ).

RE: 9/5 - A red letter day (part 5) - MichelleL - 09-09-2019

I've been on HRT since around March, except for a couple months this summer because of those 'other issues with the x-family'. The cool thing, at least I think it is cool, is that my nipples stay hard most of the time. I just love that feeling. Love, Michelle Heart Heart

RE: 9/5 - A red letter day (part 5) - Stacia - 09-09-2019

(09-08-2019, 01:47 PM)MichelleL Wrote: So. I was thinking... Yes, my little brain does that sometimes. Isn't it going to be interesting, assuming I get the breast growth I am hoping for, walking through Walmart, braless with B cup breasts, having lost the weight I'm loosing, and without my hair having grown out enough to get it styled the way I want? Oh the looks I will get! That will be so funny. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

I couldn't tell from an earlier "conversation" we had re Jan Morris' book Conundrum. I was reading through it again recently and she talks about a few impromptu meetings of strangers in public mid transition. Could be fun with your good attitude...but be careful of people.

RE: 9/5 - A red letter day (part 5) - Suzy - 09-09-2019

Congratulations Michelle!! I wish I had the courage to do what your doing! I live my life now pretty much 24/7 as a a female, but, I haven’t taken it to the lengths you are doing other than some hormone treatments, which have helped with some breast growth. I guess at my age, 73, I’m just happy to be living my dream now. I think also to be with a man as a true woman would be awesome! Congrats again, hugs, Suzy