Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mom and I go shopping
OMG, OMG, OMG....... Talk about a fabulous time. My mom had a women's winter coat for me. And I drove with pumps on for the first time. We when to Kohl's and I tried on some dresses, in the women's dressing room. And I went to the ladies room for the very first time. None of the other ladies said a word. The salesgirl commented that she really liked my nail polish. I told her I was transgender, she knew, but it wasn't a problem. And we talked about my nail polish, and where I got it.

Next stop was Soma's to get properly fitted for a bra. We walked through the door, and the sales lady looked up and said, "welcome ladies". I was recognized as a woman. So the sales lady and I go into a fitting room so she can fit me for a bra. I explained I was transgender and she was great. Until I told her, and took off my bra, she thought my breast forms were implants. Kudos to Janet's, cuz that's where these babies came from. She was very helpful and measured me and had me try on several bras. Turns out she was the manager, and was insistent that I come back.

Next was Red Lobster for lunch. We sat along with all the other customers, and no issues. Just two women out for lunch. The waitress was great, and we had a great time. I even went to the restroom there, along with other women. No one said anything, used the toilet, washed our hands, and out the door.

I guess the world, or at least my little bit, is more accepting than I thought. I guess they deserve more credit. I know there are still pea brained idiots out there, and nothing will change that. But my mother and I had a wonderful time. Oh, she even made sure to call me Michelle. Even the Manager at Soma's asked if I wanted to be registered as Michelle.

Now to just lay in a nice hot tube and have a man massage my back and tired feet. I mean, besides what is between their legs, they have to be good for something..... Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart

Messages In This Thread
Mom and I go shopping - by MichelleL - 02-02-2019, 05:36 AM
RE: Mom and I go shopping - by Dawna - 02-02-2019, 09:10 AM
RE: Mom and I go shopping - by LM-Maria - 02-02-2019, 10:30 AM
RE: Mom and I go shopping - by MichelleL - 02-02-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Mom and I go shopping - by Dawna - 02-04-2019, 10:13 AM
RE: Mom and I go shopping - by LM-Maria - 02-04-2019, 03:01 PM
RE: Mom and I go shopping - by LM-Maria - 02-09-2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Mom and I go shopping - by Anne - 02-03-2019, 05:18 PM
RE: Mom and I go shopping - by MichelleL - 02-04-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: Mom and I go shopping - by LM-Maria - 02-04-2019, 10:36 PM
RE: Mom and I go shopping - by MichelleL - 02-09-2019, 10:23 PM