Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ren Faire Outfit and Outing
(10-11-2019, 06:52 PM)BondishKnight1525 Wrote: Thank you so much, Jodie. OMG I just couldn't dress in public regularly. I mean, I'd love to but...I'm not good enough yet. Still need to work on my makeup.

"I'm not good enough yet. "

Bullschiesse!  Doll, 90% of going out is all about attitude and confidence. If you act like you belong, you will find out that most people don't even notice you.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(10-11-2019, 06:52 PM)BondishKnight1525 Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 07:30 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 07:19 AM)BondishKnight1525 Wrote: I had my first daytime outing en femme recently. I wore a beautiful blue and black ball gown to the Ren Faire. Here are some pictures to show off my outfit.

What do you girls think?

You look fantastic!

Next hurdle is to get you out & about in the everyday! Smile

Thank you so much, Jodie. OMG I just couldn't dress in public regularly. I mean, I'd love to but...I'm not good enough yet. Still need to work on my makeup.

I can understand your fear and apprehension.  It's a huge hurdle to leap...to have the confidence to dress and go in public.  I did it once about a year ago to a coffee shop.  It was daytime and I met another CD there.  Having a friend meet me at the coffee shop helped a lot.  But as Jodie points out, I went in with "confidence" and noone noticed as we sat down and conversed.  As I look at you wearing your Faire outfit....exchange everyday clothes for what you are wearing in the pictures and you will blend right in too.  Do you have a friend who knows you dress...with whom you could meet in public that would be there for moral support?  It certainly helps to have that other person for that first time out.
Heart 
Anne
Well for me it’s confidence in who I am. I go out daily as Suzy now in my retirement life and am always treated as a lady. I just try to wear clothes and makeup appropriate to what other women are wearing. I just try to blend in as any woman who is out shopping, going to a restaurant, etc. The more you go out enfemme, the easier it gets. At least for me - good luck, Suzy
(10-11-2019, 09:40 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 06:52 PM)BondishKnight1525 Wrote: Thank you so much, Jodie. OMG I just couldn't dress in public regularly. I mean, I'd love to but...I'm not good enough yet. Still need to work on my makeup.

"I'm not good enough yet. "

Bullschiesse!  Doll, 90% of going out is all about attitude and confidence. If you act like you belong, you will find out that most people don't even notice you.

That is actually very heartening to hear, thank you. I don't know when yet but I will go out dressed for errands sometime.

(10-12-2019, 07:02 AM)Anne Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 06:52 PM)BondishKnight1525 Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 07:30 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 07:19 AM)BondishKnight1525 Wrote: I had my first daytime outing en femme recently. I wore a beautiful blue and black ball gown to the Ren Faire. Here are some pictures to show off my outfit.

What do you girls think?

You look fantastic!

Next hurdle is to get you out & about in the everyday! Smile

Thank you so much, Jodie. OMG I just couldn't dress in public regularly. I mean, I'd love to but...I'm not good enough yet. Still need to work on my makeup.

I can understand your fear and apprehension.  It's a huge hurdle to leap...to have the confidence to dress and go in public.  I did it once about a year ago to a coffee shop.  It was daytime and I met another CD there.  Having a friend meet me at the coffee shop helped a lot.  But as Jodie points out, I went in with "confidence" and noone noticed as we sat down and conversed.  As I look at you wearing your Faire outfit....exchange everyday clothes for what you are wearing in the pictures and you will blend right in too.  Do you have a friend who knows you dress...with whom you could meet in public that would be there for moral support?  It certainly helps to have that other person for that first time out.

No one that is super comfortable with my femme side as of yet. But I am eternally optimistic.

(10-12-2019, 08:05 AM)Suzy Wrote: Well for me it’s confidence in who I am.  I go out daily as Suzy now in my retirement life and am always treated as a lady.  I just try to wear clothes and makeup appropriate to what other women are wearing.  I just try to blend in as any woman who is out shopping, going to a restaurant, etc.  The more you go out enfemme, the easier it gets.  At least for me - good luck, Suzy

Thank you for the vote  of confidence, Suzy!

Heart Lily  Heart