Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ren Faire Outfit and Outing
I had my first daytime outing en femme recently. I wore a beautiful blue and black ball gown to the Ren Faire. Here are some pictures to show off my outfit.

What do you girls think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very pretty outfit; and hair. I love Renaissance Faires, I just wish there was one closer to where I lived. I would love to get a medieval gown and wear it to one. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
You look great in that gown.  You must have had a great time at the faire.  Were you accosted by any knights?  Big Grin
Heart 
Anne
Good for you! Getting out beyond the dressing room!!!
(10-07-2019, 09:03 AM)MichelleL Wrote: Very pretty outfit; and hair. I love Renaissance Faires, I just wish there was one closer to where I lived. I would love to get a medieval gown and wear it to one. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart

Thank you for the kind words! I really liked using the butterfly hairclips and I felt it really pulled the outfit together. Next time I'll have to try it with the hoop skirt too. Maybe one day you'll be in the area during Ren season. 

~ Heart Lily  Heart

(10-07-2019, 01:24 PM)Anne Wrote: You look great in that gown.  You must have had a great time at the faire.  Were you accosted by any knights?  Big Grin

Thank you so much! I love the pattern a lot. No knights, but I was invited to the pub by a pair of fair maidens who were quite inebriated/other. I had to decline their invite as I was with a friend but I do wonder what would have happened if I'd accepted...

(10-07-2019, 05:10 PM)michelle.busty Wrote: Good for you!  Getting out beyond the dressing room!!!

Thank you! It was a liberating experience. I look forward to more outings in the future but where to go...
(10-07-2019, 06:57 PM)BondishKnight1525 Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 05:10 PM)michelle.busty Wrote: Good for you!  Getting out beyond the dressing room!!!

Thank you! It was a liberating experience. I look forward to more outings in the future but where to go...

If you mentioned before, sorry to ask again, but where are you located?  Maybe one of the forum members can give you suggestions where to go near your town?
Heart 
Anne
(10-08-2019, 06:27 AM)Anne Wrote:

If you mentioned before, sorry to ask again, but where are you located?  Maybe one of the forum members can give you suggestions where to go near your town?

Oh sorry Im in the greater Lansing Michigan area. If you or other forum members have ideas I'd love to hear them.

Heart Lily  Heart
(10-08-2019, 09:11 AM)BondishKnight1525 Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 06:27 AM)Anne Wrote:

Oh sorry Im in the greater Lansing Michigan area. If you or other forum members have ideas I'd love to hear them.

I'm in the Milwaukee area.  I've never heard of any members speak of anywhere to go in the Lansing area....only in the Detroit area.
Heart 
Anne
(10-07-2019, 07:19 AM)BondishKnight1525 Wrote: I had my first daytime outing en femme recently. I wore a beautiful blue and black ball gown to the Ren Faire. Here are some pictures to show off my outfit.

What do you girls think?

You look fantastic!

Next hurdle is to get you out & about in the everyday! Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(10-10-2019, 07:30 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 07:19 AM)BondishKnight1525 Wrote: I had my first daytime outing en femme recently. I wore a beautiful blue and black ball gown to the Ren Faire. Here are some pictures to show off my outfit.

What do you girls think?

You look fantastic!

Next hurdle is to get you out & about in the everyday! Smile

Thank you so much, Jodie. OMG I just couldn't dress in public regularly. I mean, I'd love to but...I'm not good enough yet. Still need to work on my makeup.

Heart Lily  Heart