Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out dressed shopping expierance
[quote pid='3776' dateline='1484526048']
[attachment=1187]Girls,
I want to stop by Janet's this week sometime after work. I need to purchase new breast forms and I think I will go a size larger this time. I sure would love to meet up with one of our beautiful forum girls just to meet and talk. If any of you girls are free and want to stop by Janet's say around 4:30 p.m. this week say Tuesday or Wednesday, let me know. I will go dressed in my school girl outfit if any of you girls would like to meet me. Just reply here or shoot me a message.
Love you girls,
[/quote]
Lorren
(01-15-2017, 11:43 PM)lorrenI will not be available for your gracious opportunity  to meet \n greet with you.  Unfortunately timing is not right this week hon, but I feel very privileged  indeed.  Gosh, hopefully there will be other opportunities in the future. Wrote: [quote pid='3776' dateline='1484526048']
Girls,
I want to stop by Janet's this week sometime after work. I need to purchase new breast forms and I think I will go a size larger this time. I sure would love to meet up with one of our beautiful forum girls just to meet and talk. If any of you girls are free and want to stop by Janet's say around 4:30 p.m. this week say Tuesday or Wednesday, let me know. I will go dressed in my school girl outfit if any of you girls would like to meet me. Just reply here or shoot me a message.
Love you girls,

[/quote]
(01-16-2017, 07:29 PM)Pennycdtv1 Wrote: [quote pid='3779' dateline='1484541821']
Thanks for the reply. Maybe someday we will have the opportunity to meet at Janet's. 

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart
[attachment=1188]
[quote pid='3776' dateline='1484526048']
Girls,
Love you girls,

[/quote]

[/quote]
Lorren