Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out dressed shopping expierance
Oh my lord am I excited.. I just returned from a day out shopping enfemme.  Let me tell you about it.  I got all dressed up and went out to walmart first and it took alot of determination but I ventured into the store. I had on my makeup, wig, breast forms jeans and a cute top with a winter double breasted jacket.. I felt totally gurlish and was determined to try this out, as I have been dreaming of doing this again,but didnt know when.Well guess what, I fit  right in, no one paid any attention to me as I just shopped and browsed the aisles. (I am so nervous and excited right now).I must of shopped for about 1 hour and decided to leave.  I was a bit nervous but after the first 15 min and noticing that no one even gave me a second glance my confidence was growing.  Gosh, I loved the rush and the feelings that was going through my body. Yes I kept saying to my self, loving every minute of it.  Well then I left and with my confidence up there I decided to go to the mall and give it a try.  I had this inner drive pushing me and I felt that I had to give it a try.  After finding a parking spot by the entrance to Boston Store.  What my luck, right in the women's section I was when I waled in. Couldn't of worked out better. I started browsing through the clothes and just acting like usual for a female, and it was working out great.  Several women passed me and didn't even give me a second glance.  Was I ever feeling a rush.  I was doing everything to keep my excitement down and not give myself away.  Next I started walking towards the main area of the mall.  Well here it goes I said to myself and I started to walk on the first floor past a few stores.  When I got to JC Penneys I walked in and strolled around there for a bit and again, several people past by me, as I was in the cosmetics aisle and no one seemed like I was unusual.  I was overwhelmed and so so happy.  I am out dressed and I seem to pass so far.  Well I was there for about  another hour and decided to leave cause I got a emergency call for me to come into work.......Darn it. but as I was leaving Boston Store, I found the cosmetics area again and the perfume area, so I indulged and sampled a fragrance on me, OMG, so feminine smelling and wonderful.  I felt something come over me, and if i didnt have to go I could of stayed another couple of hours.  Gosh I kept thinking, how nice it would be to have another gurlfriend  and or guyfriend along for both of us to have some fun shopping  together.  Well got to go....hope you enjoyed this experience, as I really felt this made my day!
Congratulations Penny! You've taken your first steps into a larger world Smile
@Pennycdtv1:

Interesting story, going out in public shopping enfemme. Dunno if it is the caffeine (coffee) in my system (overdosing), but i felt a bit of excitement and my heart rate increase a little as i was reading your story, mid-way into it. Imagining myself in your heels during your shopping experience. What i found funny about your story is when you mentioned twice that people who passed by you, paid no attention to you. Everyone's busy now-a-days, hustle hustle. People wanna be in and out. To get what they came for and leave as soon as they get in lol.

Looking at your profile pic, i would have certainly passed by you without a second glance. Hell, if i bumped into you, i would have said something like "My bad ma'am". I am assuming this was your VERY FIRST experience, time, in going out in public cross dressed. Boy....your heart must have been racing and assume you really had to mount-up that courage to step out of your vehicle and head in. Your taste in fashion and with your projection of your inner feminine side, how you present yourself, you blend in perfectly. See, i couldn't pull off something like that. Fuuuuuuuuuuck noooooooo! Can you imagine me walking into a W@lllllm@@@@@r rt (coded) looking EXACTLY like i do in my images posted in my thread "Princess Tiffany - My FIRST EVER Public/Adam's/GiGi's TRANSFORMED!"? OMG and LOL! I am certainly giving off quite a leg show with a slit that high in my dress lol. I would go dressed like that cause that is how I LIKE TO LOOK, NOT BECAUSE i am looking to attract attention mind you! I am NOT, repeat NOT, an "attention whore"! To be honest, someone would have to pay me ALOT of $$$ for me to do that!

I would be lying if i said that i haven't thought about taking myself to the next level in this fashion. Once in a great while i would think about it. To say to myself "fuck it." and do it. But DAMN...it's a whole different experience! It's NOT like going to places like AA and GiGi's here. Places of which where gurls are viewed as normal, but out in the general public, viewed as freaks\weirdo’s\gay's etc. Where us gurls are viewed as NOT normal. Being pointed at, stared at, seeing the whisperings, and in even some rare cases, verbal and physical assault. There are some people out there that just can't accept\adapt. But everybody is different. Us gurls, we are just being ourselves. No one is getting hurt and is not a bad thing! This is how we feel on the inside and wish to project and should do so without fear of ridicule\harassment. So much can be said about it all. In time, society will come to accept it and will be treated as "normal". It just takes more exposure.

It suxs that some of us gurls have to bite our lip and clinch our fists as we mentally prepare ourselves, to get into the "zone", to tune out the world as we build up the courage needed to take such a big step like you have. I have had some gurls contact me in JCF, via PM, astounded at the level of confidence i had when i JUST stepped out of the closet to go to JC, AA, and GiGi's. I never bit my lip nor did i even clinch my fists before i headed out. I was mentally prepared though, "mission mode", and that was all i needed.

I must say...you have balls, bigger than mine. No offense, just sayin'. I tip my hat off to you, such courage! In my book, the step you took is a waaaaaaaaaaaay bigger step than i have ever taken since i stepped out of the closet. Congrats ind 3 ed (coded) and good for you! I extend the same compliment to ALL gurls that have done the same thing. Perhaps one day i may do the same. But i think i would need to do a line of that stuff *tapping my nose and sniffing*, as i really don't think having my state of mind in "mission mode" would actually work lol. I am thinking 5 "lines" should do the trick lol.

Princess Tiffany Heart

I think that the 2 most important factors, when you are out and trying to blend in are:

1 - Dress appropriately to the time & place. DO NOT wear a skin tight evening gown with a thigh-high slit if you are going to Walmart at 2 in the afternoon, people will notice. Penny's outfit for a trip to the store was 100% on the money!

2 - As fearful/excited as you may be, act normal and confident as if you belong there. Tiffany has the right of it, most people are too busy living their own lives to notice you if you look like you are just 'one of the crowd'. Exception: if you violate point #1.

for example, yesterday noon, was in a gas station and a 6' 6' man walked in wearing a bright purple sweatsuit, with a bright orange shirt underneath (showing at collar & cuffs), with a HUGE crucifix hanging from his neck. I think everyone in the place noticed him, it was kind of hard not too....

Not saying he was CD, just a guy, but hell did he stand out.
[quote pid='3762' dateline='1484362924']
Girls
I am a little different, I love showing lots of skin and love the attention, but then again I only go to Janet's and the adult book store dressed.
Just me outside in my little skirt.
Lorren   Heart Heart Heart
[attachment=1179]

[/quote]
Lorren
(01-13-2017, 09:06 PM)Princess Tiffany Wrote: @Pennycdtv1:

Interesting story, going out in public shopping enfemme. Dunno if it is the caffeine (coffee) in my system (overdosing), but i felt a bit of excitement and my heart rate increase a little as i was reading your story, mid-way into it. Imagining myself in your heels during your shopping experience. What i found funny about your story is when you mentioned twice that people who passed by you, paid no attention to you. Everyone's busy now-a-days, hustle hustle. People wanna be in and out. To get what they came for and leave as soon as they get in lol.

Looking at your profile pic, i would have certainly passed by you without a second glance. Hell, if i bumped into you, i would have said something like "My bad ma'am". I am assuming this was your VERY FIRST experience, time, in going out in public cross dressed. Boy....your heart must have been racing and assume you really had to mount-up that courage to step out of your vehicle and head in. Your taste in fashion and with your projection of your inner feminine side, how you present yourself, you blend in perfectly. See, i couldn't pull off something like that. Fuuuuuuuuuuck noooooooo! Can you imagine me walking into a W@lllllm@@@@@r rt (coded) looking EXACTLY like i do in my images posted in my thread "Princess Tiffany - My FIRST EVER Public/Adam's/GiGi's TRANSFORMED!"? OMG and LOL! I am certainly giving off quite a leg show with a slit that high in my dress lol. I would go dressed like that cause that is how I LIKE TO LOOK, NOT BECAUSE i am looking to attract attention mind you! I am NOT, repeat NOT, an "attention whore"! To be honest, someone would have to pay me ALOT of $$$ for me to do that!

I would be lying if i said that i haven't thought about taking myself to the next level in this fashion. Once in a great while i would think about it. To say to myself "fuck it." and do it. But DAMN...it's a whole different experience! It's NOT like going to places like AA and GiGi's here. Places of which where gurls are viewed as normal, but out in the general public, viewed as freaks\weirdo’s\gay's etc. Where us gurls are viewed as NOT normal. Being pointed at, stared at, seeing the whisperings, and in even some rare cases, verbal and physical assault. There are some people out there that just can't accept\adapt. But everybody is different. Us gurls, we are just being ourselves. No one is getting hurt and is not a bad thing! This is how we feel on the inside and wish to project and should do so without fear of ridicule\harassment. So much can be said about it all. In time, society will come to accept it and will be treated as "normal". It just takes more exposure.

It suxs that some of us gurls have to bite our lip and clinch our fists as we mentally prepare ourselves, to get into the "zone", to tune out the world as we build up the courage needed to take such a big step like you have. I have had some gurls contact me in JCF, via PM, astounded at the level of confidence i had when i JUST stepped out of the closet to go to JC, AA, and GiGi's. I never bit my lip nor did i even clinch my fists before i headed out. I was mentally prepared though, "mission mode", and that was all i needed.

I must say...you have balls, bigger than mine. No offense, just sayin'. I tip my hat off to you, such courage! In my book, the step you took is a waaaaaaaaaaaay bigger step than i have ever taken since i stepped out of the closet. Congrats ind 3 ed (coded) and good for you! I extend the same compliment to ALL gurls that have done the same thing. Perhaps one day i may do the same. But i think i would need to do a line of that stuff *tapping my nose and sniffing*, as i really don't think having my state of mind in "mission mode" would actually work lol. I am thinking 5 "lines" should do the trick lol.

Princess Tiffany Heart

Save

Thank Princess Tiffany for your post, I really needed that and I thank you immensely as I was hoping someone would comment and was touched by all you had to say. Your post I felt was was very genuine and very comforting Yes It was a very intense experience for me to venture out dressed alone, not knowing if I would be read by anyone. I kept thinking that I shouldn't make eye contact and try not to look obvious, but what I also kept thinking is, what does that mean. I don't know all I know and now that I am in the store dressed and there is no turning back now. I felt I did my best on make up and attire not trying to over do it as I kept telling myself to calm down as I felt that everyone could hear my heart pounding. I have progressed a bit on my makeup abilities since I posted my profile picture and I felt that is what has helped greatly. Also dressed with all my feminine attire on (glued on breast forms, bra, panties knee highs, jeans cute top, wig and short jacket and purse) I was felling so feminine and gurlish. Gosh Princess Tiffany I felt right, like everything was working , The rush was unbelievable and coming to grips with that this could very well be working was really working hard on my confidence. Zillion things were going through my mind, like you can do this, try this, walk like this, remember your femininity, and act accordingly. But when I realized that actually no one gave me a look, I not only started to enjoy this, I realized that I was truly hooked and felt like this could turn into an addiction that I might not be able to control. When I was in the mall I looked for a bench when I came out of Boston Store to sit on and breath a bit from being over whelmed at what I just accomplished,a mall maintenance guy walked by me. Id say he was about in his late 30s kinda cute and he did give me a second look. Right away I thought he seen though me, but all I was doing is sitting with my legs crossed pretending to be texting on my phone. After a while I started to think that he most likely wasn't looking at me suspiciously, but could that of been a regular 2nd look from a guy???? I don't know but I also dont think I looked like acrossdresser either, oh well I am going with he was just being a guy looking at women.......nice. But none the less I am very excited and plan a few more outings, and wish they went always alone, but Im hooked for now, as I just ordered another wig...I fell like an addict : )
Congratulations
(01-13-2017, 07:47 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Congratulations Penny! You've taken your first steps into a larger world Smile

Thank JodieLynne  for your post, I really needed that and I thank you immensely as I was hoping someone would comment and was touched by all you had to say. Your post I felt was was very genuine and very comforting Yes It was a very intense experience for me to venture out dressed alone, not knowing if I would be read by anyone. I kept thinking that I shouldn't make eye contact and try not to look obvious, but what I also kept thinking is, what does that mean. I don't know all I know and now that I am in the store dressed and there is no turning back now. I felt I did my best on make up and attire not trying to over do it as I kept telling myself to calm down as I felt that everyone could hear my heart pounding. I have progressed a bit on my makeup abilities since I posted my profile picture and I felt that is what has helped greatly. Also dressed with all my feminine attire on (glued on breast forms, bra, panties knee highs, jeans cute top, wig and short jacket and purse) I was felling so feminine and gurlish. Gosh I felt right, like everything was working , The rush was unbelievable and coming to grips with that this could very well be working was really working hard on my confidence. Zillion things were going through my mind, like you can do this, try this, walk like this, remember your femininity, and act accordingly. But when I realized that actually no one gave me a look, I not only started to enjoy this, I realized that I was truly hooked and felt like this could turn into an addiction that I might not be able to control. When I was in the mall I looked for a bench when I came out of Boston Store to sit on and breath a bit from being over whelmed at what I just accomplished,a mall maintenance guy walked by me. Id say he was about in his late 30s kinda cute and he did give me a second look. Right away I thought he seen though me, but all I was doing is sitting with my legs crossed pretending to be texting on my phone. After a while I started to think that he most likely wasn't looking at me suspiciously, but could that of been a regular 2nd look from a guy???? I don't know but I also dont think I looked like acrossdresser either, oh well I am going with he was just being a guy looking at women.......nice. But none the less I am very excited and plan a few more outings, and wish they went always alone, but Im hooked for now, as I just ordered another wig...I fell like an addict : )

Save
Oh I know that feeling so well Penny! I have so much stuff, and keep ordering more, even though I don't get to wear it outside very often. But when I do get the opportunity, I always get that excited/nervous feeling as well.

And the maintenance guy was probably just checking out the sexy chick texting.........Wink
(01-15-2017, 04:12 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Oh I know that feeling so well Penny! I have so much stuff, and keep ordering more, even though I don't get to wear it outside very often. But when I do get the opportunity, I always get that excited/nervous feeling as well.

And the maintenance guy was probably just checking out the sexy chick texting.........Wink

Thank you, I am excited and also have to be cautious.........but I am luving it!!!!