Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New Comer
[quote pid='3242' dateline='1479696518']
Jodie,

That story is just down right fucking hot. Really Hot... Gosh, wish it was me kissing your neck. The only only think is, I would probably have wrapped my silky legs around you and had you put your stuff deep inside my ass pussy and bucked up and down until you filled me full.... 

I deleted all my pics from all my posts since I was getting a big history of photo posts. I do that now and then. Here are a few of the same just so you can have a fantasy of that magic moment with me on my back or my stomach. LOL....

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart

[/quote]
Lorren
Lorren you say the hottest things!

And my friend confessed to me that he has had a 'thing' for T-girls for a long time! If only I had known!!!!!!!
(11-20-2016, 09:48 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: LOL  ok, ok!

A while back, I bought a sexy black leather dress from JC, that has 2 zippers running down the front (I'm wearing it in my profile pic).  

I had come out to my oldest and dearest friend a few months before that, and he was really ok with it.  He was coming up for a visit, and I asked if he'd like to meet Jodie, he said sure. When he showed up at my apartment, I was in my dress, 4" black heels, wig, breast forms,  light make-up, and a dash of fragrance.  I opened the door, smiling nervously, and he just stood there! I was thinking "Oh shyte, I screwed up", but I showed him in. He put his bags down and we did the usual hi-how-are-you stuff for a bit, then he went to put his stuff in his room. I threw a robe on, thinking he was disgusted and went into the kitchen to finish making our dinner.

A few minutes later he came into the room and asked "why the robe?" I told him because he seemed turned off by it.  He said "not at all, I was just surprised. I expected "joe in a dress", not this" and he waved at me, then said "I really like it" and asked if I'd take off the robe. I did, and was facing the stove when he came up behind me, moved my hair out of the way and kissed the back of my neck!  Sooooo softly and gently, I felt shivers throughout my body. I felt like I was melting. I turned around, he put his arms around me and kissed me, right on the lips.

Well, one thing led to another, we retired to the living room, and a few drinks and a hot groping/petting session later, I was between his legs, on my knees giving him a blow job.  He was enjoying it, making all kinds of sounds & I was too.  Then I felt his cock stiffen even more as he warned me "I'm gonna cum!" and I went into overdrive, stroking and sucking until he exploded!  

We didn't go all the way, I wasn't ready yet, but we did have a very fun weekend, and he wants to see Jodie again!
That was hot Jodie, l have been with a few t-girls been on the receiving end of a good cock sucking and then on went the condom and a good ass fucking. I know that when I am dressed up and have the opportunity I will give a good blow job. I've only had someone cum in my mouth once and I miss that feeling of an exploding cock in my mouth. I hope I won't have to wait too much longer.

(11-20-2016, 10:25 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Lorren you say the hottest things!

And my friend confessed to me that he has had a 'thing' for T-girls for a long time!  If only I had known!!!!!!!

I hear ya girls.

(11-20-2016, 09:30 PM)lorren Wrote: [quote pid='3232' dateline='1479682888']
[quote pid='3231' dateline='1479660542']
[quote pid='3229' dateline='1479652680']
Heart Heather,

I just love to be a tease.... I hope my silky smooth thin tanned legs makes your mouth water. I gave you my weight of 137,,, you didn't give yours.... I like to know stuff like that. Send me a private message and I will tell you more about Intimate Ideas. Address: 
11619 Telegraph Rd, Taylor, MI 48180. The girls that work there are Tabatha, Jamie, & Jessica and they are great.  Unlike Janets, they have videos, sex toys, lotions, and also some nice sexy underwear and skirts and tops. I plan on going there Wed. late late afternoon if my schedule works out. You asked about clothes, well, I have had a few girl friends give me some stuff and you can go to Value World on Dix in Lincoln Park and find all sorts of 2nd hand stuff. That is where I find my school girl skirts, purse, and some tops. Cheap and they don't think a thing when you check out. I even tease them sometimes when I check out and say something like, "Do you think these short shorts will fit me" , most the girls there just wink and laugh and say, "sure"... Question, why do you say I am a tease?  The picture of me in the snow, do you get little dirty thoughts. Here is one for you, just imagin me laying on my stomach with a pillow under me with my smooth ass pointing up looking at you as I only let you look as you stroke yourself until you shoot your cum all over my smooth ass and watch it flow over my shaven smooth body. You shoot right in my ass crack and I open my hole to let the cum just flow inside me.... You want inside, but I say,,,, you have to wait.... Now is that a tease or is that a tease... Hell, you may not even be into that.... I love fantasy and love writing out fantasies too. Send me a private message.... and hope to be able to make up Tuesday around 4....

[/quote]

[/quote]
Lorren  Heart Heart Heart Tongue
[/quote]
I am some what over weight at 178, I gained a lot during the time my wife was sick and I need to shed about 15 lbs. 
 Oh I am very much into giving my load to you, all over that pretty little ass of yours. Maybe some time you would do the same for me.
[quote pid='3247' dateline='1479698710']
Jodie,

T-Girls are the hottest of all girls...

Lorren

[/quote]
Lorren
(11-20-2016, 11:28 PM)lorren Wrote: [quote pid='3247' dateline='1479698710']
Jodie,

Lorren

[/quote]

You see, you are such a tease. When am I going to able to run my tongue up those silky smooth legs and stuff my mouth with your cock, but you have to promise me your load.
(11-21-2016, 06:55 PM)hlodonnell Wrote:
Jodie,

Lorren

You see, you are such a tease. When am I going to able to run my tongue up those silky smooth legs and stuff my mouth with your cock, but you have to promise me your load.
[/quote]
I PROMISE.... 
Lorren

[quote pid='3259' dateline='1479787108']
Heather,
You still going to Janet's tomorrow at 4 pm. I am going to try to make it by 4:15.
Lorren Heart Heart

[/quote]
Lorren
(11-21-2016, 10:58 PM)lorren Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 06:55 PM)hlodonnell Wrote:
Jodie,

Lorren

I PROMISE.... 
Lorren

[quote pid='3259' dateline='1479787108']
Heather,
You still going to Janet's tomorrow at 4 pm. I am going to try to make it by 4:15.
Lorren Heart Heart

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lorren

I'll be there sweetie, Promise!

Heather Heart Heart Heart
Ok Heather. 4.15 should come walking in. I can not stay long though. I will be wearing short black plaid schoolgirl skirt, black silk top, black vinyl Jacket, hi heels, brunette short wig, pink lip stick. No other makeup. White plastic glasses, Brest forms. Hope you like how I look.
Lorren
Lorren
(11-22-2016, 11:27 AM)lorren Wrote: Ok Heather. 4.15 should come walking in. I can not stay long though. I will be wearing short black plaid schoolgirl skirt, black silk top, black vinyl Jacket, hi heels, brunette short wig, pink lip stick. No other makeup. White plastic glasses, Brest forms. Hope you like how I look.
Lorren

Wow, you're even making my computer Hot! See you then sexy.
So, your computer a smoking. Are You going to try to sneak in a quick ass squeeze as I am looking through the clothes racks. Lol.

(11-22-2016, 01:16 PM)lorren Wrote: So, your computer a smoking. Are You going to try to sneak in a quick ass squeeze as I am looking through the clothes racks. Lol.

I will be wearing this.
Lorren