Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New Comer
Hi every one I'm Heather and I finally can come ot and be myself. I have been secretly cross  dress for a long time, but now it's time to break out. Any advice will be greatly accepted. Tongue
Hi Heather, and welcome to the forums! Lots of friendly girls here, with lots of great advice & suggestions. And, some of the most supportive and encouraging people I've ever met.
I need a lot of help with makeup. I think I will go to the store for help, but I'm open to any advice any of you girls can offer.

(11-18-2016, 07:06 PM)Colleen Wrote: Hi Heather!

Welcome to the forum and I endorse JodieLynne's comments... you will only get out of the forum what you put into it!...and age is no barrier!
I wish you well and offer you my support and encouragement... drop me a PM if you are interested!
There is no harm in being who you want to be... I discovered that 30+ years ago!
xoxox

Hi Colleen, thank you for your kind words, I would welcome any advise you have to offer. Kisses!
[quote pid='3199' dateline='1479432786']
Welcome Heather,

Are you from the Michigan area. I am about 15 min. drive from Janet's and the store and staff are great. I need to go, haven't been in a few months. I love going there in one of my skimpy outfits. Please share your stories with us gurls, "We Love Stories", and any photos if you will. We love photos too and I love having my pictures taken and I love posting. Here are a few. Let me know if you like them.

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart

[/quote]
Lorren
(11-18-2016, 10:33 PM)lorren Wrote: [quote pid='3199' dateline='1479432786']
Welcome Heather,

Are you from the Michigan area. I am about 15 min. drive from Janet's and the store and staff are great. I need to go, haven't been in a few months. I love going there in one of my skimpy outfits. Please share your stories with us gurls, "We Love Stories", and any photos if you will. We love photos too and I love having my pictures taken and I love posting. Here are a few. Let me know if you like them.

[/quote]

Hi Lorren, I'm going to the store on either Tuesday or Wednesday next week. 

Kisses Heather
(11-19-2016, 02:24 PM)hlodonnell Wrote:
Welcome Heather,

Kisses Heather

Heather,

What time, maybe I can meet you there. I get off work around 4 p.m. and could take my clothes and change and go after work. Send me a private message when your going.

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart Heart
[/quote]
Lorren
(11-19-2016, 05:14 PM)lorren Wrote:
(11-19-2016, 02:24 PM)hlodonnell Wrote:
Welcome Heather,

Kisses Heather

Heather,

What time, maybe I can meet you there. I get off work around 4 p.m. and could take my clothes and change and go after work. Send me a private message when your going.

[/quote]
I'm not sure what time they close, I will be there around 4 pm myself on Tuesday. I'm still waiting for my stuff that I ordered on line. There's a few things I want to pick up including makeup.

Heather Heart Heart Heart
[quote pid='3222' dateline='1479599807']
Heather,

I will try to make it Tuesday too.  Do you go there dressed or not? I really want to go dressed... Would you like to see me dressed or not. How will I know who you are in the store?  I will probably be wearing a short short black skirt, hi heels, and a brunet wig.

[/quote]

Lorren
(11-19-2016, 09:20 PM)lorren Wrote: [quote pid='3222' dateline='1479599807']
Heather,

I will try to make it Tuesday too.  Do you go there dressed or not? I really want to go dressed... Would you like to see me dressed or not. How will I know who you are in the store?  I will probably be wearing a short short black skirt, hi heels, and a brunet wig.

[/quote]
Hon if I get my package before then I will be partially dress. I can't wait to put on my new dress and nylons. I am so excited to go out as I truly am. If I don't get my package I will have a brown leather jacket on jeans and I wear glasses.

Love Heather Heart Heart
[quote pid='3225' dateline='1479610910']
Heather

Cool, I hope I am able to make it. I have never had the opportunity to talk in person to other cross dressers. I am married, so getting out isn't that easy. I have only gone out dressed to Janet's and the adult store over on Telegraph, Intimate Ideas. I love going to Intimate Ideas, the girls that work there just love when I come in and they get a kick watching the guys in there checking me out as I stroll through the store. 
So, I hope your stuff comes in, would love to see you dressed, much more comfortable just a couple of girls talking. So you like nylons?  I love going bare legs since they stay shaved daily and tanned. I love my skirts really short. I guess you could call me an exhibitionist and I prefer the sexy sort of show lots of skin look... What kind of dressing do you enjoy? Anyway, hope we at least cross paths.

[/quote]
Lorren