Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New Comer
(11-18-2016, 10:33 PM)lorren Wrote: [quote pid='3199' dateline='1479432786']
Welcome Heather,

Are you from the Michigan area. I am about 15 min. drive from Janet's and the store and staff are great. I need to go, haven't been in a few months. I love going there in one of my skimpy outfits. Please share your stories with us gurls, "We Love Stories", and any photos if you will. We love photos too and I love having my pictures taken and I love posting. Here are a few. Let me know if you like them.

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart

[/quote]

Did I tell you how much your picture with the red nylons and teddy excites me I can't wait until I can have a picture taken of me fully dressed.

(11-19-2016, 10:21 PM)lorren Wrote: [quote pid='3225' dateline='1479610910']
Heather

Cool, I hope I am able to make it. I have never had the opportunity to talk in person to other cross dressers. I am married, so getting out isn't that easy. I have only gone out dressed to Janet's and the adult store over on Telegraph, Intimate Ideas. I love going to Intimate Ideas, the girls that work there just love when I come in and they get a kick watching the guys in there checking me out as I stroll through the store. 
So, I hope your stuff comes in, would love to see you dressed, much more comfortable just a couple of girls talking. So you like nylons?  I love going bare legs since they stay shaved daily and tanned. I love my skirts really short. I guess you could call me an exhibitionist and I prefer the sexy sort of show lots of skin look... What kind of dressing do you enjoy? Anyway, hope we at least cross paths.

[/quote]
I don't know how you keep your other life from your wife but you are so hot. Have you ever made out or been with another gurl?
[quote pid='3227' dateline='1479612329']
[quote pid='3226' dateline='1479612091']
[quote pid='3225' dateline='1479610910']
Heather,

She did catch me last year, but I told her it was just a little fetish and she was very mad and said I was sick and needed help. I told her I destroyed all my stuff, but you know I didn't. I have been very careful since and I am sure she still suspects I might still be,  but she hasn't mentioned it and I have just been trying to do guy stuff and keep her suspicion down. I am sure she will never truly trust me. I would just love it if she would just accept it but she never would. I am afraid if she catches me again, she just might leave me, but then again, maybe now. We truly love each other very much, but this is just a side of me that I really enjoy and as much as I have tried to not do it, I really enjoy it and still dress secretly. If I wasn't married, I am sure I would join the gurls and go out to places like GiGi's and just have a time of my life. As far as being with another crossdresser, no I have not. First and most important to me is to never ever ever catch a sex transmitted disease. I know I am safe, because I have not slept around. I have had female friends that I have dressed in front of and kept it as just my fantasy and their enjoyment. I would finish off with a masturbation for them and that was good enough for the both of us since the girls were friends of both of us. This summer I did dress for a male friend. I had my stuff in my car and was over at his place and we were just talking about stuff and finally let to sex. I thought I would test the waters and I asked him what was his views on tranny girls and to my supprise he said, well I can't believe I am going to admit it, but I think they are hot. I then moved to the subject, well what about crossdressers. He said, well if they look like a girl, I guess I could fuck them like a girl. I then told him my secret. He said, NO WAY... I said, YEP... want me to prove it and he said, FUCK YES,,, PROVE IT. I said ok, let me go to my car and I will be back in 15 min. I went out and dressed in my car and came back into his house. He couldn't believe his eyes. I said, well the guy that just left is gone, you have to address me as Lorren and he did. He said, I can't believe that is really you inside that dress, and I must admit, your fucking hot as hell. I just sort of sat across from him in a chair as he sat on the couch and we kept drinking and talking about me being who I was. He said, all these years, I would have never guessed. I said, well if it wasn't for all the alcohol tonight, you probably never would know and he promised to keep it our secret and he indeed has. I was worried at that point that maybe I shouldn't have let out my secret, but I trusted him. As time passed he said, you have some very sexy golden smooth legs. I was talking back in the best I could fem voice. He eventually said to me, I got a fucking hard on just looking at you. I looked over and I could tell it was poking up. He had loose boxer type shorts on and I said to him, and I never knew you were so gifted. I then turned up the music to a good song that was playing and I danced for him. I said, want a little strip tease,,,, He said, FUCK YES.. So I got down to just my bra and panties and hi-heels, and wig. He then said, I can't take it, so I reached over and started rubbing his cock through his shorts and then slid them down... I said,,, FUCK, that must be 8" and thick.. His penis was sooooo beautiful. I then stroked him and he had ozzzzzzzed so much pre cum that I took a bit on my finger and tasted it and it was just as sweet as mine and I then wanted more. I really wanted him to fuck me, but I chose not to go there, or at least this time. I had him lay back on the couch and I stroked him with some lube I had in my purse and after about 10 min. I could see him really throbbing.. I wanted to taste it, so I said to myself, what the fuck, I went this far, I might as well, so I lowered my mouth onto his cock and wow, it really filled my mouth. He then reached around as was fingering my ass... I just really sucked hard and WAM WAM WAM,,, a big gush of cum filled my mouth and it was the best. I couldn't believe this was my first and it was everything I expected... Just the feeling of a warm hard cock pulsating and then cumming and all that warmth in my mouth was pure HEAVEN.. I played around with the cum in my mouth for about 30 seconds showing him how I had his cream in my mouth then just swallowed.... Well, that is my one and only story. The sad part of it is, he must have felt guilt because we just sort of drifted apart for a couple weeks and then we got together and just acted like nothing happened and haven't talked about it since. He now has moved to FL. but I am sure if he was still around, I would have went for round 2...... This was long, but I hope you enjoyed my story.

Few more pics for you.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Lorren
(11-20-2016, 12:32 AM)lorren Wrote: [quote pid='3227' dateline='1479612329']
[quote pid='3226' dateline='1479612091']
[quote pid='3225' dateline='1479610910']
Heather,

She did catch me last year, but I told her it was just a little fetish and she was very mad and said I was sick and needed help. I told her I destroyed all my stuff, but you know I didn't. I have been very careful since and I am sure she still suspects I might still be,  but she hasn't mentioned it and I have just been trying to do guy stuff and keep her suspicion down. I am sure she will never truly trust me. I would just love it if she would just accept it but she never would. I am afraid if she catches me again, she just might leave me, but then again, maybe now. We truly love each other very much, but this is just a side of me that I really enjoy and as much as I have tried to not do it, I really enjoy it and still dress secretly. If I wasn't married, I am sure I would join the gurls and go out to places like GiGi's and just have a time of my life. As far as being with another crossdresser, no I have not. First and most important to me is to never ever ever catch a sex transmitted disease. I know I am safe, because I have not slept around. I have had female friends that I have dressed in front of and kept it as just my fantasy and their enjoyment. I would finish off with a masturbation for them and that was good enough for the both of us since the girls were friends of both of us. This summer I did dress for a male friend. I had my stuff in my car and was over at his place and we were just talking about stuff and finally let to sex. I thought I would test the waters and I asked him what was his views on tranny girls and to my supprise he said, well I can't believe I am going to admit it, but I think they are hot. I then moved to the subject, well what about crossdressers. He said, well if they look like a girl, I guess I could fuck them like a girl. I then told him my secret. He said, NO WAY... I said, YEP... want me to prove it and he said, FUCK YES,,, PROVE IT. I said ok, let me go to my car and I will be back in 15 min. I went out and dressed in my car and came back into his house. He couldn't believe his eyes. I said, well the guy that just left is gone, you have to address me as Lorren and he did. He said, I can't believe that is really you inside that dress, and I must admit, your fucking hot as hell. I just sort of sat across from him in a chair as he sat on the couch and we kept drinking and talking about me being who I was. He said, all these years, I would have never guessed. I said, well if it wasn't for all the alcohol tonight, you probably never would know and he promised to keep it our secret and he indeed has. I was worried at that point that maybe I shouldn't have let out my secret, but I trusted him. As time passed he said, you have some very sexy golden smooth legs. I was talking back in the best I could fem voice. He eventually said to me, I got a fucking hard on just looking at you. I looked over and I could tell it was poking up. He had loose boxer type shorts on and I said to him, and I never knew you were so gifted. I then turned up the music to a good song that was playing and I danced for him. I said, want a little strip tease,,,, He said, FUCK YES.. So I got down to just my bra and panties and hi-heels, and wig. He then said, I can't take it, so I reached over and started rubbing his cock through his shorts and then slid them down... I said,,, FUCK, that must be 8" and thick.. His penis was sooooo beautiful. I then stroked him and he had ozzzzzzzed so much pre cum that I took a bit on my finger and tasted it and it was just as sweet as mine and I then wanted more. I really wanted him to fuck me, but I chose not to go there, or at least this time. I had him lay back on the couch and I stroked him with some lube I had in my purse and after about 10 min. I could see him really throbbing.. I wanted to taste it, so I said to myself, what the fuck, I went this far, I might as well, so I lowered my mouth onto his cock and wow, it really filled my mouth. He then reached around as was fingering my ass... I just really sucked hard and WAM WAM WAM,,, a big gush of cum filled my mouth and it was the best. I couldn't believe this was my first and it was everything I expected... Just the feeling of a warm hard cock pulsating and then cumming and all that warmth in my mouth was pure HEAVEN.. I played around with the cum in my mouth for about 30 seconds showing him how I had his cream in my mouth then just swallowed.... Well, that is my one and only story. The sad part of it is, he must have felt guilt because we just sort of drifted apart for a couple weeks and then we got together and just acted like nothing happened and haven't talked about it since. He now has moved to FL. but I am sure if he was still around, I would have went for round 2...... This was long, but I hope you enjoyed my story.

Few more pics for you.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Lorren,

Wow that was such a hot story! I had the same thing happen to me when I was younger. My wife just blew a nut when she found my stuff. Said I was sick and needed help so I had to get rid of all my clothing. Angry Years later when I was working in Chicago I went to see a T-girl and was so worked up I slowly slid her panties off and (as she referred to it as her clit) sucked her into my mouth licking up and down rolling my tongue around the head. I loved taking her balls into my mouth. As I worked her cock up and down I could feel her getting ready to explode, I just thought I'm going to swallow her load down and it was delish. I often will put on the panties and nylons I have and masturbate into my hand and then swallow it. I don't understand why (married) women don't  like sucking on cock. I couldn't even hardly get my wife to let me eat her pussy, but that's all changed now as she passed away from cancer. So now I can be who I've always wanted to be. I understand your situation. You have very sexy legs and I can't wait to meet you.

Heather Heart Heart Heart
[quote pid='3229' dateline='1479652680']
Heather,

That is a very hot story. Would you mind giving me your stats. I always like to know ahead of time whom I may meet. I am 5'-6' at 137 lbs. blonde hair, blue eyes, body tan year around, shave body daily, late 50's in age. Smart, funny, and as far as I can tell, 100% normal, but with a fetish and love being an exhibitionist. I have not yet got a transformation from Janet's. Someday when maybe I could be alone for a few days, I will just see the magic they can do. If I go through all that, I would want to at least go out with another gurl to a crossdresser friendly bar just to have fun. I really don't do any make up other than lip stick. Usually wouldn't have time to remove it all before I get home and change back to just being my boring guy before I get home.... Really, I live a pretty exciting guy life too. Over all, I think I am lucky to have 2 people inside of one body. Makes a nice switch up from the daily normal. I really wanted to go to Intimate Ideas dressed today, but my wife has other plans that I have to do..... darn it.... I may go their Wed. night since I have a meeting and could sneak in an hour there around 7 p.m. When I go there, I wear the shortest skirt possible with usually pink panties. I get a thrill when other guys come in and go to the video isle. I just sort of walk by them and love catching their eyes taking that double take of me. One thing I do and really excites me is I go just past them in the same isle and go about 5 feet away and pretend I am looking at the video's on the bottom shelf. By doing this, as I bend over my skirt climbs up and my entire ass (and it is cute and tanned) peeks out and I just sort of stay there for a few min. and 90% of the time, I can tell they are just enjoying the view. Only once I had a guy say softly, nice sexy ass and legs you have. I just said, Thank you. Anyway, give me some stats of yourself.

Enjoy your Sunday,
Lorren  Tongue Heart Heart

[/quote]
Lorren
(11-20-2016, 11:49 AM)lorren Wrote: [quote pid='3229' dateline='1479652680']
Heather,

That is a very hot story. Would you mind giving me your stats. I always like to know ahead of time whom I may meet. I am 5'-6' at 137 lbs. blonde hair, blue eyes, body tan year around, shave body daily, late 50's in age. Smart, funny, and as far as I can tell, 100% normal, but with a fetish and love being an exhibitionist. I have not yet got a transformation from Janet's. Someday when maybe I could be alone for a few days, I will just see the magic they can do. If I go through all that, I would want to at least go out with another gurl to a crossdresser friendly bar just to have fun. I really don't do any make up other than lip stick. Usually wouldn't have time to remove it all before I get home and change back to just being my boring guy before I get home.... Really, I live a pretty exciting guy life too. Over all, I think I am lucky to have 2 people inside of one body. Makes a nice switch up from the daily normal. I really wanted to go to Intimate Ideas dressed today, but my wife has other plans that I have to do..... darn it.... I may go their Wed. night since I have a meeting and could sneak in an hour there around 7 p.m. When I go there, I wear the shortest skirt possible with usually pink panties. I get a thrill when other guys come in and go to the video isle. I just sort of walk by them and love catching their eyes taking that double take of me. One thing I do and really excites me is I go just past them in the same isle and go about 5 feet away and pretend I am looking at the video's on the bottom shelf. By doing this, as I bend over my skirt climbs up and my entire ass (and it is cute and tanned) peeks out and I just sort of stay there for a few min. and 90% of the time, I can tell they are just enjoying the view. Only once I had a guy say softly, nice sexy ass and legs you have. I just said, Thank you. Anyway, give me some stats of yourself.

Enjoy your Sunday,
Lorren  Tongue Heart Heart

[/quote]

Lorren,

I am a young 71 y/o, 5' 8", gray/brown hair, blue eyes, my body is shaven. my wife used to tell me I had very sexy legs and now that there not covered with hair I think she was right. I'm going to get air brushed tan after Thanksgiving. Where do you get your outfits? I want to get a couple of short skirts. There is so much I need to buy but I do have the basics, wig, breasts forms, shoes (1 pair), sexy panties, at least one bra and a sexy black dress that are all being delivered tomorrow. I can't wait to dress for you. Tell me about Intimate Ideas and you mentioned a CD club. I really want to go there, maybe we go together sometime. You are a big tease!

Heather Heart Heart Heart Heart
I guess that's what best friends are for! I have a similar 'coming out to my friend story'. I think I'm going to start a new thread for it though I don't want to hijack this one Smile
(11-20-2016, 07:25 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: I guess that's what best friends are for!  I have a similar 'coming out to my friend story'.  I think I'm going to start a new thread for it though I don't want to hijack this one Smile

Jodie,

Tell your story here,,, we are all gurl friends. I just love good hot stories. YEA BABY.

Lorren Heart Heart Heart
Lorren
(11-20-2016, 09:01 PM)lorren Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 07:25 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: I guess that's what best friends are for!  I have a similar 'coming out to my friend story'.  I think I'm going to start a new thread for it though I don't want to hijack this one Smile

Jodie,

Tell your story here,,, we are all gurl friends. I just love good hot stories. YEA BABY.

Lorren Heart Heart Heart

Don't be a tease Jodie, you know how us girls are we must have all the details.

Heather
[quote pid='3232' dateline='1479682888']
[quote pid='3231' dateline='1479660542']
[quote pid='3229' dateline='1479652680']
Heart Heather,

I just love to be a tease.... I hope my silky smooth thin tanned legs makes your mouth water. I gave you my weight of 137,,, you didn't give yours.... I like to know stuff like that. Send me a private message and I will tell you more about Intimate Ideas. Address: 
11619 Telegraph Rd, Taylor, MI 48180. The girls that work there are Tabatha, Jamie, & Jessica and they are great.  Unlike Janets, they have videos, sex toys, lotions, and also some nice sexy underwear and skirts and tops. I plan on going there Wed. late late afternoon if my schedule works out. You asked about clothes, well, I have had a few girl friends give me some stuff and you can go to Value World on Dix in Lincoln Park and find all sorts of 2nd hand stuff. That is where I find my school girl skirts, purse, and some tops. Cheap and they don't think a thing when you check out. I even tease them sometimes when I check out and say something like, "Do you think these short shorts will fit me" , most the girls there just wink and laugh and say, "sure"... Question, why do you say I am a tease?  The picture of me in the snow, do you get little dirty thoughts. Here is one for you, just imagin me laying on my stomach with a pillow under me with my smooth ass pointing up looking at you as I only let you look as you stroke yourself until you shoot your cum all over my smooth ass and watch it flow over my shaven smooth body. You shoot right in my ass crack and I open my hole to let the cum just flow inside me.... You want inside, but I say,,,, you have to wait.... Now is that a tease or is that a tease... Hell, you may not even be into that.... I love fantasy and love writing out fantasies too. Send me a private message.... and hope to be able to make up Tuesday around 4....

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Lorren  Heart Heart Heart Tongue
Lorren
LOL ok, ok!

A while back, I bought a sexy black leather dress from JC, that has 2 zippers running down the front (I'm wearing it in my profile pic).

I had come out to my oldest and dearest friend a few months before that, and he was really ok with it. He was coming up for a visit, and I asked if he'd like to meet Jodie, he said sure. When he showed up at my apartment, I was in my dress, 4" black heels, wig, breast forms, light make-up, and a dash of fragrance. I opened the door, smiling nervously, and he just stood there! I was thinking "Oh shyte, I screwed up", but I showed him in. He put his bags down and we did the usual hi-how-are-you stuff for a bit, then he went to put his stuff in his room. I threw a robe on, thinking he was disgusted and went into the kitchen to finish making our dinner.

A few minutes later he came into the room and asked "why the robe?" I told him because he seemed turned off by it. He said "not at all, I was just surprised. I expected "joe in a dress", not this" and he waved at me, then said "I really like it" and asked if I'd take off the robe. I did, and was facing the stove when he came up behind me, moved my hair out of the way and kissed the back of my neck! Sooooo softly and gently, I felt shivers throughout my body. I felt like I was melting. I turned around, he put his arms around me and kissed me, right on the lips.

Well, one thing led to another, we retired to the living room, and a few drinks and a hot groping/petting session later, I was between his legs, on my knees giving him a blow job. He was enjoying it, making all kinds of sounds & I was too. Then I felt his cock stiffen even more as he warned me "I'm gonna cum!" and I went into overdrive, stroking and sucking until he exploded!

We didn't go all the way, I wasn't ready yet, but we did have a very fun weekend, and he wants to see Jodie again!