Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any girl meetups?
(06-23-2016, 07:22 PM)Nicole Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 06:37 PM)prettypaigemarie Wrote: Do any gurls from this forum ever meet up and go out? Maybe we can all dress somewhere maybe exchange clothes and then go out. Some may be strengthened by numbers and the support opposed to go out alone in public

Paige,

I am all in on that idea! 

I was supposed to meet Lorren at Janets today but everything on my end came apart. I am mildly not feeling we'll today from to much sun over a he weekend and my recent purchase is somewhat disappointing. I think that it will eventually fit, but at my current weight I need help zipping it up. Urghhhh. 

So I'm in after I shed about 5-8 more pounds.

I do have another suitable outfit to wear but I was so looking forward to this black leatherette dress.

Nicole  Heart
Hi Nicole,

Sure wish we could have met... Maybe next trip to Michigan we can..

Lorren
Lorren
(07-21-2016, 10:49 PM)lorren Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 07:22 PM)Nicole Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 06:37 PM)prettypaigemarie Wrote: Do any gurls from this forum ever meet up and go out? Maybe we can all dress somewhere maybe exchange clothes and then go out. Some may be strengthened by numbers and the support opposed to go out alone in public

Paige,

I am all in on that idea! 

I was supposed to meet Lorren at Janets today but everything on my end came apart. I am mildly not feeling we'll today from to much sun over a he weekend and my recent purchase is somewhat disappointing. I think that it will eventually fit, but at my current weight I need help zipping it up. Urghhhh. 

So I'm in after I shed about 5-8 more pounds.

I do have another suitable outfit to wear but I was so looking forward to this black leatherette dress.

Nicole  Heart
Hi Nicole,

Sure wish we could have met... Maybe next trip to Michigan we can..

Lorren
Hey girl!

Late notice... once again  Big Grin  but what does it look like for you tomorrow?!

Nicole  Heart