Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any girl meetups?
Do any gurls from this forum ever meet up and go out? Maybe we can all dress somewhere maybe exchange clothes and then go out. Some may be strengthened by numbers and the support opposed to go out alone in public
(06-23-2016, 06:37 PM)prettypaigemarie Wrote: Do any gurls from this forum ever meet up and go out? Maybe we can all dress somewhere maybe exchange clothes and then go out. Some may be strengthened by numbers and the support opposed to go out alone in public

Paige,

I am all in on that idea! 

I was supposed to meet Lorren at Janets today but everything on my end came apart. I am mildly not feeling we'll today from to much sun over a he weekend and my recent purchase is somewhat disappointing. I think that it will eventually fit, but at my current weight I need help zipping it up. Urghhhh. 

So I'm in after I shed about 5-8 more pounds.

I do have another suitable outfit to wear but I was so looking forward to this black leatherette dress.

Nicole  Heart
I was there today too. No one else was there. I don't live out there but my job is close by. I stop by on my lunch every now and then. But maybe we can have a playdate there sometime ?
(06-23-2016, 07:27 PM)prettypaigemarie Wrote: I was there today too. No one else was there. I don't live out there but my job is close by. I stop by on my lunch every now and then. But maybe we can have a playdate there sometime ?

Paige... I am now all in for that... as I was able to fashion a long hook of sorts from an old hanger and I had success zipping up my new tight black leatherette Peplum dress! Wow I love it! It is tight and form fitting and I actually like how I look in it. I am wearing it as I type this... I am quite pleased now.  Smile 

Unfortunately, I likely will not have time now until August as the wife and I will be out of town for several short excursions to the east coast in July.

But please keep an eye out and I will let both you and Lorren know of future availability. Maybe since you are more familiar with the local area, you may find someplace safe that we might be able to go. I believe that Tiffany mentions the Adam's Apple is somewhere near by?

Hugs,
Nicole  Heart
(06-24-2016, 04:54 PM)I would be all in for a fun night out. I only get to dress up when I travel for work. Roxy does awesome work. I am hoping to get back to Janet\s in July/August ... week nights only though. Nicole Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 07:27 PM)prettypaigemarie Wrote: I was there today too. No one else was there. I don't live out there but my job is close by. I stop by on my lunch every now and then. But maybe we can have a playdate there sometime ?

Paige... I am now all in for that... as I was able to fashion a long hook of sorts from an old hanger and I had success zipping up my new tight black leatherette Peplum dress! Wow I love it! It is tight and form fitting and I actually like how I look in it. I am wearing it as I type this... I am quite pleased now.  Smile 

Unfortunately, I likely will not have time now until August as the wife and I will be out of town for several short excursions to the east coast in July.

But please keep an eye out and I will let both you and Lorren know of future availability. Maybe since you are more familiar with the local area, you may find someplace safe that we might be able to go. I believe that Tiffany mentions the Adam's Apple is somewhere near by?

Hugs,
Nicole  Heart
(06-23-2016, 06:37 PM)The Detroit TG Invasion is July 21-23. Sounds like a fun time. Strength in numbers! Anyone going?prettypaigemarie Wrote: Do any gurls from this forum ever meet up and go out? Maybe we can all dress somewhere maybe exchange clothes and then go out. Some may be strengthened by numbers and the support opposed to go out alone in public
Hi Rose,

I never heard of it, can you provide more info or web link?
(06-24-2016, 11:47 PM)Paige,Love that name! Look at this link or google Detroit TG Invasion http://tgdetroit.com/invasion-updates/Rose2105 Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 04:54 PM)I would be all in for a fun night out. I only get to dress up when I travel for work. Roxy does awesome work. I am hoping to get back to Janet\s in July/August ... week nights only though.  Nicole Wrote:

Hugs,
Nicole  Heart
(07-06-2016, 04:40 PM)RobynFL Wrote: The Detroit event looks like a great time.  I hope to attend at least one night.  Here is a link of many events across the country.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/foru...ing-Events

Robyn

I can't make all of the nights... but with my wife out of town for the next several weeks tending to her mother, I am going to inquire about either Friday night or Saturday night. It looks like a blast and to be with a large group of like minded girls has to be mean FUN  Exclamation  Cool 

I will post as I know more and maybe some of us will actually meet and share a greeting  Big Grin 

Nicole
Thanks Rose for the information. It does look like a great time