Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Small Southern towns (what's a girl to do?)
I dress up as a women almost nightly now. And truly enjoy my time as a gurl, (did I spell that right). But I live in a small southern town where it seems like even the openly gay/bi-sexual seem to look down on a person who enjoys dressing up.
There is absolutely no chance at all that I will ever be able to be open about my need to dress as a women without very real risk of being ostracized, ridiculed and lose every friend I have ever known. I know some of you have had to make the choice of hiding your true self and becoming depressed at times. Or going public and hope not everyone you meet will cross the street rather than pass you walking on the same sidewalk. I would like to hear from those who have and have not lived openly as a cross-dresser. I am not a girly girl, and would never pass as female no matter what I do to myself. But I do so want to be able to go out dressed up and not worry about being fired from work. Or have to fight the red-neck, closed minded, and uninformed that always seems to live in such places. If I moved to a larger city, I'm pretty sure it would be the same thing because I am not a pretty women when dressed. I just can't hide my male side.
What's a person to do?

Messages In This Thread
Small Southern towns (what's a girl to do?) - by oilbased321 - 09-10-2017, 10:58 PM