Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New girl!
Hi everyone! I'm Mia, would live to meet others, I'm a submissive sexy crossdresser who loves to be dominated by a girl(s) make me please your man, lol
Welcome Mia!!! Love the attitude. Enjoy it here and looking forward to seeing pics and hearing your story.
Rachael Heart Smile  
(03-16-2016, 09:25 AM)Wants2bagirl Wrote: Hi everyone! I'm Mia, would live to meet others, I'm a submissive sexy crossdresser who loves to be dominated by a girl(s) make me please your man, lol
Hello Mia!

Welcome! ??❤️????? ... Words escape me for the moment! Lol 

Nicole
Hi Nicole!
Hello Mia
Glad to have you  here I would like to welcome you to the forums feel free to browse and when you feel comfortable here you can upload some pictures for all the girls too see your style and please tell a little bit about your journey on how you became Mia.   Heart
XOXOXO Heart 
Sindy  Heart
I remember dressing up in Easter dresses in frilly frilly pink panties when I was 3 the neighbor girls where my babysitter's as my mom was a single mother and their mother thought it was cute when I was dressed up in their Easter dresses bows in my hair makeup and played with Barbies As I Grew Older I became more comfortable with myself but always dreamed being dominated forced feminization by girls made to do as they please service their men a total sissy slut when I move to Nevada when I move to Nevada I found a man that owns a local legal brothel he was bi sexual and I would go out to the whore house and dress up like a girl I was very cute and soon had that man trying to rip my panties off as I parade around in the whorehouse in front of everybody with his girls how exciting was that first dressed up like a hooker
(03-18-2016, 10:19 AM)Wants2bagirl Wrote: I remember dressing up in Easter dresses in frilly frilly pink panties when I was 3 the neighbor girls  where my babysitter's as my mom was a single mother and their mother thought it was cute when I was dressed up in their Easter dresses bows in my hair makeup and played with Barbies As I Grew Older I became more comfortable with myself but always dreamed being dominated forced feminization by girls made to do as they please service their men a total sissy slut when I move to Nevada when I move to Nevada I found a man that owns a local legal brothel he was bi sexual and I would go out to the whore house and dress up like a girl I was very cute and soon had that man trying to rip my panties off as I parade around in the whorehouse in front of everybody with his girls how exciting was that first dressed up like a hooker
Ohh Mia My Ohhhh  Exclamation   Heart  So sorry that I am only just know catching up on posts and seeing this story. Gawd, I LOVE it! Possibly you might be quite the flirty tart  Tongue  ...and I mean that in the best of ways. 

Just curious, as it sounds like you might be more than a mere CD'er. I have, since at least the age of 8-9, felt as though I was/am trapped in a body that is not me... I am guessing that this is true for you as well? If so, is your journey one toward conversion? Not trying to pry to much... but, yes I am being nosey. At my advanced years, my regret is that I didn't have the courage to pursue this much sooner.

Anyway TTYL,
Nicole  Heart   Shy
i LOVE the idea of forced feminization!!! It adds so much to the aspect of CD. I've always dreamed of being a submissive. And I always mix that fantasy with my own personal dressing. Hence the maid outfit. The short dresses. The high heels. I feel it adds a bit of daring and spice to everything if you give up control. A girl having complete control of me and dressing me and commanding me is hot!! I believe my "mistress" would agree! Can't wait to hear more!
Rachael Heart Smile  
id love to be forced feminization! i NEED to make it areality! can anyone help? im in michigan
(03-18-2016, 10:19 AM)Wants2bagirl Wrote: Oh my... first welcome to Janet's forum. We all have lots of good stories about our lives here and I admit, you think so much like myself. There is just something about being all dolled up in a sexy skimpy outfit and being dominated. I too, like you, like to be pushed by other girls to get dolled up and as they watch, I can either service them, or service their guy, and I mean I can service too. Just being watched as I am being totally dominated by him and having his every way with me is sooooo hot. Just push my face into the pillow and give me all you got and then a little extra push to give me just a little bit more.... LOL...Then finish me off with a big cream job.... 
I included just a few pics just so you know my style.... Hope you like.

Lorren   Heart Heart Heart

[quote pid='3007' dateline='1476827316']
[quote pid='1697' dateline='1458314365']
Just one more.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Lorren