Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here
Hello!  I am Rachel Lynn I live in upstate New York.  I am a closet crossdresser that my wife doesn't know about.  I would like to adventure out of the closet and go out in public but am afraid.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-29-2016, 01:55 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Hello!  I am Rachel Lynn I live in upstate New York.  I am a closet crossdresser that my wife doesn't know about.  I would like to adventure out of the closet and go out in public but am afraid.

Hello Rachel Lynn and welcome!  Cool 

Like you I am a closet CD as well... have been for a number of decades. It has only been recently... a year ago in March that I just couldn't bear it any longer. I confided in my closest friend since high school, who happens to be gay and my eldest daughter. I couldn't be happier with the response and support that I have gotten from them both. Like Colleen has mentioned... I to sought out a local LGBT group and have since made new, like minded friends, and have begun to venture out into the public. It has been both exciting and relieving in that I am now beginning to experience my 'fem' amoung others.

Keep in touch and let's talk more...

Hugs  Heart 
Nicole