Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
favorite
right now, I'd say my favorite is my maids outfit. Because I love that I can do all my chores in it and it makes me look really good! I pair it with black stockings and either my platform heels or barefoot depending on how much work I am doing. I walk pretty well in heels but I also don't want to turn an ankle climbing on something to dust the corners of the ceiling.  Also my mind changes so much that next week, I may love my evening gowns most or my sundress the next day. I always have stockings on and my toenails painted though. that is a must. please bear with me, I'm new to sharing so pics will come eventually.  Smile Smile Heart Heart
I feel sensual my maids outfit! No question. Which I'm wearing now. I don't do my hair and makeup often. Only when I really want to glam up! I keep my nails filed and clean and my natural hair short. So my wigs fit nicer. But I feel best when I forget I'm femmed up. Like any outfit that fits so naturally and moves with me makes me feel good. in my opinion, my outfits should never feel like a Halloween costume and by that, I mean the clothes i wear should feel natural and shouldn't make me think "oh my, I'm wearing a dress" or whatever. Is that confusing? It sounds better in my head! Lol