Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Search Of Glamour Length Nails in the Universe
Hi Dolls , Here Zova in LA and very excited to use this forum for the first time as I just discovered this site just earlier today while researching the nature of BOOBS and which ones are right for me !!!! I must tell you that I am not trans myself unlike some of my best girlfriends , but more so , I am one returning to one's DRAG roots ... at age 42 I decided to reclaim my own GORGEOUSNESS and go balls tucked and devoted all my efforts to audition for RuPaul's DragRace ( checkout my FB audition video on YouTube " Zova King Gorgeous RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5 FaceBook Audition Video "... And in my search for my own transformation I came across this forum ... and I am SO grateful !! Drag and trans are two different realms , true , but I come before you my wise sisters , for good FAKE NAIL ADVICE ... I am tired of buying ill-fitting nail sets that pop off as soon as I walk out the door ..... What advice can you lend me ? ... I am ZOVA KING GORGEOUS .........and so are YOU !!! Love , ZKG ............ psssssssst , how do i show you an image of me ????