Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there :)
Hey all. Just wanted to say hi. Looking forward to coming to janets right before comic con this year. It will be my first time out dressed in public, so i want to make sure i look my best. Hopefully janets makeup artists can make that happen. Anyone able to tell me about their transformation process at janets? How are their makeup artists? I really want to look 100% passable so im hoping it can be done here. Included a pic of myself with me doing my makeup. Im not the greqtest as you can see. Feedback please Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am new to make-up but you have a very beautiful Face and I have read some of the post and all the Girls are wow that is me. I think the Make-up Girls are awesome by the reviews
Sindy xoxox
(02-15-2016, 04:17 PM)sindy89460 Wrote: I am new to make-up but you have a very beautiful Face and I have read some of the post and all the Girls are wow that is me. I think the Make-up Girls are awesome by the reviews
Sindy xoxox

Thanks for the input. So i wont recognize myself? Thats pretty exciting i cant wait till may Smile
Have fun and Post some Pics after your make over please.

Sindy

Glad you are here
XOXOXO

Sindy
(02-15-2016, 01:56 PM)Kelli123jsm Wrote: Hey all. Just wanted to say hi. Looking forward to coming to janets right before comic con this year. It will be my first time out dressed in public, so i want to make sure i look my best. Hopefully janets makeup artists can make that happen. Anyone able to tell me about their transformation process at janets? How are their makeup artists? I really want to look 100% passable so im hoping it can be done here. Included a pic of myself with me doing my makeup. Im not the greqtest as you can see. Feedback please Smile

Well Hello Kelli   Wink  

Welcome to the forum! Agreed with others comments... you look like quite the 'catch' as it were... young and beautiful.

I am quite a bit older than you... but I have availed myself several times of Janets wonderful makeup staff. Both Bunny and Roxy have performed their magic on my old wrinkled face and both have done wonderfully. My last transformation was performed by Roxy and I finally had gathered enough items and courage that I left their facility in Nicole mode. I hadn't been 'out' as Nicole for almost 10 years. My friend that accompanied me said that I absolutely passed as a woman that day.

I would strongly encourage you to allow either of them... in fact I'd have both do their magic so that you can evaluate for yourself as to which of the 2 best captures your fem. 

I am planning another trip in the near future and am planning on having Roxy do her thing... I am also going to have some pics taken that I will post... I have been promising Colleen... for quite some time now that I would post a few. 

Anyway.... Welcome!  Heart 
Nicole
Thanks all for the supporting comments. Yes ive been a closet cd as far back as i could remeber. I love dressing its just so much fun. Im not into guys or anything like the sort. I have a gf and a kid. Just broke the news to my gf last night and showed her these pics. She seems ok with it which really made me feel better about the whole situation. She even asked who did my makeup, and i was like well me, nobody knows about this lol. Yes im a youngster i know, im glad i found a place where i can get help and tips from other cds. Makes me more comfortable about the whole thing. I plan on posting threads and replying a lot to other gurls threads. I can upload more pics if need be. This one im attaching and the one prior are my favorites though. I think they capture the best part of me. I sort of have a strong chin Sad. Broad shoulders too Sad. Any tips on how to hide those?

Heres a front face pic, what do you all think? Will i pass at comic con with the help from the girls at janets?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)