Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new outfit
I have two new outfit that i just adore.  It really make me feel good, i mean really good.  I would love to go out in either one but I don't know which one.  The one that gets the most attention i guess.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You do look amazing
WOW Nikki,

You look stunning! Both outfits appear to me to be quite natural on you... however, for a first choice... for me... it is a no brainer. The skirt, red belt, necklace/jewelery... on ankle to...and heels just make you look amazing!

You goooooooo GIRL LOL

Nicole
(02-08-2016, 04:34 PM)Nikki69 Wrote: I have two new outfit that i just adore.  It really make me feel good, i mean really good.  I would love to go out in either one but I don't know which one.  The one that gets the most attention i guess.

I also say both outfits look great! You look wonderful in both. If I have to choose, I'd say the second one with the peep toe shoes. but either one is a definite winner!
(02-08-2016, 04:34 PM)Love both outfits! The accessories really top it off. I know I need more.Nikki69 Wrote: I have two new outfit that i just adore.  It really make me feel good, i mean really good.  I would love to go out in either one but I don't know which one.  The one that gets the most attention i guess.