Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting ready to meet Janet,
It has been and exciting 24 hours prior to meeting Janet tonight at a bar in Lakewood tonight.
First, like many girls in tis forum I have purged my Gina attire several times. So when I accepted a date to meet Janet, I had to go shopping. Last night I put on my bra and breast forms, panties, garter belt and nylons under my male outer clothes and headed to Torrids. When I arrived at Torrids I called the store to see how busy they were and if someone could help be picked out an oufit for my date. They said I should get out of my car and come into the store. What an experience. The girls who took care of me were outstanding. They assured me that I wasn't going to offend any of the other customers in the store. I told told the girl what I was looking for and she started the process of selecting outfits for. When I first went into the dressing room I would try on the outfit, then change back into my clothes and tell the girl what I thought. This went on for a few trials. After about the third outfit, I was walking into the store to show the sales lady how it looked. Not one customer said I would. I was so relaxed then. Then I was so comfortable I would be standing in the dressing room with just my under clothes on open the door for the next outfit to try on. The whole experience lasted about an hour. They ladies even stayed a half hour after closing to help me.
I left the store with jeans, sweater, panties and a custom fitted bra. I felt so comfortable that I asked if I could go to my car and get my jean skirt. Again no problem. I walked out of the store as Gina without a wig and make up.
Then I really got brave. I drove to Twist Social Club and tried to build up the courage to walk in. I was getting ready to leave when a lady pulled in next to me. When she got out of her car I explained by situation to her and she said this was my lucky night. She is a chairman of a local LGBT chapter. I got out of my car and walked in with her. We sat together and chatted and after a two drinks, I thanked her and went home feeling the best I have felt in years.
I was back at Torrids this afternoon to purchase another top because the sweater I purchased year is to heavy to wear tonight. Cleveland weather changes by the hour. Again the clerks were fantastic in helping pick out a top for my date with Janet tonight.

Wish me luck and have a good evening

Gina
Gina Smile
(04-26-2024, 02:19 PM)Gina42 Wrote: It has been and exciting 24 hours prior to meeting Janet tonight at a bar in Lakewood tonight.
First, like many girls in tis forum I have purged my Gina attire several times. So when I accepted a date to meet Janet, I had to go shopping. Last night I put on my bra and breast forms, panties, garter belt and nylons under my male outer clothes and headed to Torrids. When I arrived at Torrids I called the store to see how busy they were and if someone could help be picked out an oufit for my date. They said I should get out of my car and come into the store. What an experience. The girls who took care of me were outstanding. They assured me that I wasn't going to offend any of the other customers in the store. I told told the girl what I was looking for and she started the process of selecting outfits for. When I first went into the dressing room I would try on the outfit, then change back into my clothes and tell the girl what I thought. This went on for a few trials. After about the third outfit, I was walking into the store to show the sales lady how it looked. Not one customer said I would. I was so relaxed then. Then I was so comfortable I would be standing in the dressing room with just my under clothes on open the door for the next outfit to try on. The whole experience lasted about an hour. They ladies even stayed a half hour after closing to help me.
I left the store with jeans, sweater, panties and a custom fitted bra. I felt so comfortable that I asked if I could go to my car and get my jean skirt. Again no problem. I walked out of the store as Gina without a wig and make up.
Then I really got brave. I drove to Twist Social Club and tried to build up the courage to walk in. I was getting ready to leave when a lady pulled in next to me. When she got out of her car I explained by situation to her and she said this was my lucky night. She is a chairman of a local LGBT chapter. I got out of my car and walked in with her. We sat together and chatted and after a two drinks, I thanked her and went home feeling the best I have felt in years.
I was back at Torrids this afternoon to purchase another top because the sweater I purchased year is to heavy to wear tonight. Cleveland weather changes by the hour. Again the clerks were fantastic in helping pick out a top for my date with Janet tonight.

Wish me luck and have a good evening

Gina

Gina, that was a fabulous experience thank you for sharing it!
  I hope your date goes as well!

Your experience mirrors mine as well without exception.
  Amy
Amy, I enjoyed meeting Janet. She was very pleasant and it felt great to be out with another “gurl”. We meet at a very impressive LGBT location in Cleveland. Very much cross dresser friendly.
If you are ever in Cleveland visit Studio West 117th. Message me and I will meet you there.
Gina Smile
(04-26-2024, 09:21 PM)Gina42 Wrote: Amy, I enjoyed meeting Janet. She was very pleasant and it felt great to be out with another “gurl”. We meet at a very impressive LGBT location in Cleveland. Very much cross dresser friendly.
If you are ever in Cleveland visit Studio West 117th. Message me and I will meet you there.

That would be be neat, though I don't often go to that area of late. I'm glad your meetup with Janet went well.
 Amy