Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pub Night with the Girls
Ladies;
  Friday night, Apr 12 in downtown Toronto we had our Xpressions Pub Night where we meet for good food, conversation, and drinks if you like the latter.
 There were 15 of of us there, and several who joined us for the first time. This group, and it's operated as a club with membership and dues was started about 30 years ago to provide a safe and accepting place primarily for crossdressers, though of late I'm seeing more who are somewhere on the transition bridge. 
 The world is a much more accepting place here than it was in the 90's and early 2000's and perhaps this is a factor. Though really I don't know this is merely a guess on my part.
  Either way everyone is accepted.
 The space we are able to use is quite private and away from the hustle and bustle of the main area, so it's great for conversation. The new gurls really appreciate this as there are able to ask questions and listen other people's stories.
 No one wanted to share pics, but I don't mind!
 Here's one of me just inside the doorway and out on the street.

If anyone finds themselves in or near Toronto the second Friday of the month let me know and you could join us!
 Amy

(04-15-2024, 02:46 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Ladies;
  Friday night, Apr 12 in downtown Toronto we had our Xpressions Pub Night where we meet for good food, conversation, and drinks if you like the latter.
 There were 15 of of us there, and several who joined us for the first time. This group, and it's operated as a club with membership and dues was started about 30 years ago to provide a safe and accepting place primarily for crossdressers, though of late I'm seeing more who are somewhere on the transition bridge. 
 The world is a much more accepting place here than it was in the 90's and early 2000's and perhaps this is a factor. Though really I don't know this is merely a guess on my part.
  Either way everyone is accepted.
 The space we are able to use is quite private and away from the hustle and bustle of the main area, so it's great for conversation. The new gurls really appreciate this as there are able to ask questions and listen other people's stories.
 No one wanted to share pics, but I don't mind!
 Here's one of me just inside the doorway and out on the street.

If anyone finds themselves in or near Toronto the second Friday of the month let me know and you could join us!
 Amy

You look great Amy!
Sounds like you had a great time, also I love your blouse and stocking very cute
Amy...that outfit is beautiful! I'd love to have that. Wish I was able to make one of your group get togethers.
You can call me Taylor
Thank you for all those lovely responses Girls!
Amy
Sounds like a great club to be part of, love the outfit!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes