Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking a friend
Hi ladies, Haven't been on in a while. I'm
In livonia Michigan. I am seeking another
Like minded people to dress with and work on makeup
We also can play together or just be friends
I can't host but can get a room a couple times a month. If you're interested let me know and we can
Work on are fem side together. Alittle about me I'm 5'7 about 175lbs in great shape

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-03-2024, 10:11 AM)jamie1175 Wrote: Hi ladies,  Haven't been on in a while.  I'm
In livonia Michigan.  I am seeking another
I can't host but can get a room a couple times a month.  If you're interested let me know and we can
Work on are fem side together.  Alittle about me I'm 5'7 about 175lbs in great shape

Hello Jamie

Nice to meet you.  I live south of you about 2 1/2 to 3hr drive south of you.  Nice photo by the way. 

I haven't been to Michigan since October of last year. I haven't had much time to head out to Janet's closet. It would be fun to go out sometime. I've been meaning to work on my makeup too. Usually leave it to makeup artist.
(04-03-2024, 10:11 AM)jamie1175 Wrote: Hi ladies,  Haven't been on in a while.  I'm
In livonia Michigan.  I am seeking another
I can't host but can get a room a couple times a month.  If you're interested let me know and we can
Work on are fem side together.  Alittle about me I'm 5'7 about 175lbs in great shape

Hi Jamie! I'm so far away from past London Ontario so I cannot likely meet you.
However I hope you are able to find some friends here. Janet's does great makeovers and there is a bar nearby you can go to. Bar life I know, so it depends on what you like.
 Amy
I am south of you as well. Probably have a hard time finding a time to meet though. I love your photo! Those pants are awesome and the shoes are to die for!
You can call me Taylor
Hello everyone 

Jamie made me want to show off my own pants.

(04-10-2024, 01:41 PM)Troyfalls Wrote: Hello everyone 

Thanks for sharing! What a pretty ass you have there, it looks great in those tight pants!
 Amy
(04-10-2024, 05:46 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(04-10-2024, 01:41 PM)Troyfalls Wrote: Hello everyone 

Thanks for sharing! What a pretty ass you have there, it looks great in those tight pants!
 Amy

Definitely cute butts!!!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes