Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More girl time!
Hi ladies - did my usual shopping today!  My shopping attire today was a pencil skirt and a blouse!  Always fun when the sales lady says to me “ma’am I think that looks great on you!”!  So great being accepted as a woman!  Have fun this weekend girls!  
Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-29-2024, 03:34 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - did my usual shopping today!  My shopping attire today was a pencil skirt and a blouse!  Always fun when the sales lady says to me “ma’am I think that looks great on you!”!  So great being accepted as a woman!  Have fun this weekend girls!  
Suzy
Looking gorgeous as always Suzy. You go girl
♡Harley♡
(04-01-2024, 02:38 AM)Harley Wrote:
(03-29-2024, 03:34 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - did my usual shopping today!  My shopping attire today was a pencil skirt and a blouse!  Always fun when the sales lady says to me “ma’am I think that looks great on you!”!  So great being accepted as a woman!  Have fun this weekend girls!  
Suzy

Thanks so much!  ❤️ Suzy
(04-01-2024, 03:48 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(04-01-2024, 02:38 AM)Harley Wrote:
Suzy

Thanks so much!  ❤️ Suzy

Youre very welcome sis
♡Harley♡
Suzy

Looking beautiful as always Suzy! Those are fabulous dresses, you seem to have so much fun in that store.
 Amy
(04-02-2024, 02:46 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
Suzy

Looking beautiful as always Suzy! Those are fabulous dresses, you seem to have so much fun in that store.
 Amy

Thanks Amy!  Yes, I love Macy’s!  I love their clothes and I have gotten to know some of the sales ladies who treat me like a lady.  In fact, I love the whole mall where this store is located.  I always take my daily walks there because it’s close to my house and it’s fun browsing the stores and people watching.  Not to mention it’s good exercise!  I usually put in about 10,000 steps which is about 3 miles.  So all good!  And thanks for the compliment! Hugs, Suzy
Hey you are so welcome Suzy!
I have always been treated very well in whatever retail store I've gone into, but a couple seem to treat me extra special like the lady I feel I am and love to have me try on their dresses! Guess what, I do buy from them as well, so it's good business on their part and a great experience for us.

This is something men really don't get to experience, I know I never did till I let my femme side free.
Maybe we shouldn't tell them, what do you think?
Amy