Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping
So I was out at walmart yesterday at the self check out. After driving half the guys in the store insane lol. So Im scanning my stuff when this lil whipper snapper come up like I havent killed a tiger but Ive chocked a few cougars. So I turn and say oh honey I bet your mother regrets not swallowing you every day. He turned and sulked off licking his wounds with his tail tucked. Aint no lil young buck gonna talk to me how they feel uyep nope let my Harley Quinn attitude fly and lemme just say everyone in self check out lost it including the worker. Belive me when I say I had women and men both applaudin me and sayin youre my new bestie lol we rock with ya Harley. Felt a lil bad for him aftewards bless his lil heart lol. Which here in the south bless your heart is our way of politely disrespecting you along with what did you say we arent askin you to repeat it we askin you if you right with Jesus cause we about to send ya up yander to met him. But was a very priceless moment for Harley. Ill ad the pic of the out fit I had on in a reply. So Im wearin my lil pleated denium skirt black oil shiny tiggts and a pair of 3" T strap heels have my dolphin and butterfly anklet on my left ankle and my gothic black lace and matching butter fly anklet on my right ankle     
♡Harley♡
That's awesome Harley! It's great you did way more than hold your own there!
XXX
Amy
(03-24-2024, 06:25 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: That's awesome Harley! It's great you did way more than hold your own there!
XXX
Amy

Yeah Im commin into Harley a lil more each time I get out
♡Harley♡
Harley, I am the same way. It's taken some time but now I really feel like I'm Amy and even in drab I still feel like I'm her.
Hopefully that will make sense to you and some others here.
Amy
(03-26-2024, 07:00 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Harley, I am the same way. It's taken some time but now I really feel like I'm Amy and even in drab I still feel like I'm her.
Amy

It makes complete sense even though I have to be my guy self at work I still feel like Harley. Ive had to catch my self at work to keep from being all gitly like I am as Hrley
♡Harley♡
(03-27-2024, 08:00 PM)Harley Wrote:
(03-26-2024, 07:00 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Harley, I am the same way. It's taken some time but now I really feel like I'm Amy and even in drab I still feel like I'm her.
Amy

It makes complete sense even though I have to be my guy self at work I still feel like Harley. Ive had to catch my self at work to keep from being all gitly like I am as Hrley

This is going to sound weird and as if I'm copying you, but I too have an identity crisis at times. I do mixed up up at time in my guy life thinking I'm Amy. Sometimes when I've placed my order and they ask for a name, I've had to catch myself as I almost automatically want to say Amy.
 The same with washrooms. There have been times when I've caught myself and checked, "Who am I today?"

Honest Harley.
 Amy
(03-29-2024, 10:12 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
Amy

This is going to sound weird and as if I'm copying you, but I too have an identity crisis at times. I do mixed up up at time in my guy life thinking I'm Amy. Sometimes when I've placed my order and they ask for a name, I've had to catch myself as I almost automatically want to say Amy.
 The same with washrooms. There have been times when I've caught myself and checked, "Who am I today?"

Honest Harley.
 Amy

I dont see it that way at all Amy. It shared instances and experiences. Was out the other day I caught my self dang near walking into the womens room at Walmart was like no no shtupid  not that bsthroom lol we have similar experiences so yeah nah its not copping at all more like relating to what each others goin through
♡Harley♡
(03-29-2024, 10:51 AM)Harley Wrote:
Amy

Honest Harley.
 Amy

I dont see it that way at all Amy. It shared instances and experiences. Was out the other day I caught my self dang near walking into the womens room at Walmart was like no no shtupid  not that bsthroom lol we have similar experiences so yeah nah its not copping at all more like relating to what each others goin through

Thanks Harley, and that's how I see it too, I just didn't want you to think I was trying to copy you. We are all different but it's amazing the shared experiences we have! We are all a very similar journey.
 Amy
(03-29-2024, 11:47 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(03-29-2024, 10:51 AM)Harley Wrote:
Amy

Honest Harley.
 Amy

Thanks Harley, and that's how I see it too, I just didn't want you to think I was trying to copy you. We are all different but it's amazing the shared experiences we have! We are all a very similar journey.
 Amy
We are all the same yet different in our journey
♡Harley♡
Sorry to add to this conversation, but I think you should both realize how amazing it is that you see yourself as your feminine self naturally. I'd like to get to that point where being Sarah feels more natural than being Michael. Honestly, here I feel like the eager but clueless student who watches all of the better students do well in class while I struggle to keep up.