Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My day as a girl today!
Just another day out shopping as a woman today.  So much fun!  One photo of me in my shopping attire, leggings and a top and two dresses I tried on at Macy’s!  I have a dinner date with my man friend this weekend, I want to look especially good for him as his girlfriend!  Can’t wait!
Have fun out there!  Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Suzy

Looking great as always. I hope you and you male friend have fun together.

Elaina
Looking beautiful Suzy! I'm not sure if you want an opinion, or not?? I love the green dress on you the most I think, but as always you look fab no matter what you are wearing.
I hope your date goes well this weekend and I also hope you will share a bit of it with us.
Amy
(03-23-2024, 11:32 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Looking beautiful Suzy! I'm not sure if you want an opinion, or not?? I love the green dress on you the most I think, but as always you look fab no matter what you are wearing.
I hope your date goes well this weekend and I also hope you will share a bit of it with us.
Amy

Thanks Amy!  We had a real nice time!   He was as usual the perfect gentleman and treated me like a queen!  Went to an Outback restaurant, so I just wore casual clothes, just leggings and a blouse rather than a dress.  Here is what I wore.  The waiter addressed me as “Ma’am” throughly our dinner which was very nice! After dinner he just dropped me off at home with a hug and a kiss! 

Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suzy...that sounds amazing!! I'd love to do that too. Your outfit you wore to dinner looks like something I'd wear. But I'd probably wear a heeled boot.
You can call me Taylor
Oh Suzy that sounds like a nice evening! You are looking lovely, as usual I must add!

Though I'm married and can't go on dates, of late I feel it would be very nice to go one a date with a man, with a nice pleasant gent of course.
Thanks for sharing Suzy!
(03-26-2024, 06:57 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Oh Suzy that sounds like a nice evening! You are looking lovely, as usual I must add!

Though I'm married and can't go on dates, of late I feel it would be very nice to go one a date with a man, with a nice pleasant gent of course.
Thanks for sharing Suzy!

Thanks Amy!  Yes, it’s always fun to go out with him on a dinner date!  So fun being his lady friend for an evening.  I truly feel lucky to be able to have these experiences.  And again, we are basically just platonic friends, but still fun!  Maybe one of your crossdresser friends wouldn’t mind going out with you as a man and you could be his make believe girlfriend?  You should try it, so much fun!
Suzy
(03-21-2024, 05:05 PM)Suzy Wrote: Just another day out shopping as a woman today.  So much fun!  One photo of me in my shopping attire, leggings and a top and two dresses I tried on at Macy’s!  I have a dinner date with my man friend this weekend, I want to look especially good for him as his girlfriend!  Can’t wait!

Lookin good Suzy beautiful as ever
♡Harley♡
You're living the dream, Suzy! You look fabulous, and I'm totally envious.
(03-28-2024, 04:49 AM)Harley Wrote:
(03-21-2024, 05:05 PM)Suzy Wrote: Just another day out shopping as a woman today.  So much fun!  One photo of me in my shopping attire, leggings and a top and two dresses I tried on at Macy’s!  I have a dinner date with my man friend this weekend, I want to look especially good for him as his girlfriend!  Can’t wait!

Lookin good Suzy beautiful as ever

Thanks Harley! I appreciate it!  Hugs, Suzy

(03-28-2024, 05:57 AM)Michael J Wrote: You're living the dream, Suzy! You look fabulous, and I'm totally envious.

Thanks Michael!  I appreciate it very much!  Hugs, Suzy