Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inflation and transformation
Hello ladies,

Just wondering if those of you when weather starts warming up.  How many of you are going to or would be willing to go to Janet's closet for makeovers or transformations?

Elaina
(03-19-2024, 10:55 AM)Troyfalls Wrote: Hello ladies,

Just wondering if those of you when weather starts warming up.  How many of you are going to or would be willing to go to Janet's closet for makeovers or transformations?

Elaina

Too far away for me unfortunately.
 Now if I can get all the stars to align and I make it to a Detroit Invasion weekend later this year then Janet's is definitely on my list of places to go.
 Amy
(03-19-2024, 10:55 AM)Troyfalls Wrote: Hello ladies,

Elaina

Would love to darlin but being as Im in Al would be kindda hard
♡Harley♡
Photo 
Getting ready to go to Janet's later in the spring for a new wig and breast forms.  I have been working on a casual outfit as I am planning to drive en femme with my wife.  Right now it is jeans, a white blouse, and heels.  I went to Kohl's and tried the jeans and blouse on individually. My bra is tan and does not show through the blouse. I need to work on my makeup, or perhaps have Alayna have another go at it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)