Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something new
So hey girls how is everyone I hope yall had a good week. So I went with minimal make up this time. I love both looks full doll or plain and simple how ever I do love how my blue contact pop. Im a lil sad though gotta redo my belly button piercing cause of dumb asses at work  but hey maybe this tim ill get it right lol.            
♡Harley♡
Harley - I have to say I love it! Great job! Heather
(03-15-2024, 07:05 AM)Heather Smith Wrote: Harley - I have to say I love it!  Great job!  Heather

Awwwe thank you Heather
♡Harley♡
(03-15-2024, 08:04 AM)Harley Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 07:05 AM)Heather Smith Wrote: Harley - I have to say I love it!  Great job!  Heather

Awwwe thank you Heather

Looking good Harley 

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with or time to do my own makeup. Usually I have Janet's closet artist Alyana

Elaina
(03-15-2024, 09:51 AM)Troyfalls Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 08:04 AM)Harley Wrote:

Awwwe thank you Heather

Looking good Harley 

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with or time to do my own makeup. Usually I have Janet's closet artist Alyana

Elaina
Thank you Elaina would totally love to get my makeup done professionally
♡Harley♡
You look great in either picture, they both have their appeal. A good friend of mine calls the minimum makeup look "Mom Makeup", which I kind of like the sound of, and the intent of too. Enough to elevate your look but nothing too bold or brassy.
Amy
(03-15-2024, 06:53 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: You look great in either picture, they both have their appeal. A good friend of mine calls the minimum makeup look "Mom Makeup", which I kind of like the sound of, and the intent of too. Enough to elevate your look but nothing too bold or brassy.
Amy

Awwwe thank you Amy I actually kindda like the soccer mom look too. Took me way less time to do than my normal make up and that was a big plus. Will still doll up when I go out, other wise Im stickin with the M.M.L
♡Harley♡
Hey, you're welcome Harley! I think it's one of things were sometimes less is more?
Amy
(03-15-2024, 10:18 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Hey, you're welcome Harley! I think it's one of things were sometimes less is more?
Amy

Oh yeah deffinately The pics are my first atempt at the mom make up lol
♡Harley♡
Oh yes, the eyes, those intense blue eyes look great too very striking.
Amy